Ana de Armas Workout Routine and Diet Plan, Fitness Training for Sergio, Deep Water, No Time to Die 2020: Hello, we are going to discuss “ANA DE ARMAS WORKOUT ROUTINE” and “ANA DE ARMAS DIET PLAN”. Before that let’s know about her. Ana Celia de Armas Caso is known as Ana de Armas. She is a Cuban Spanish actress and this beautiful celebrity was born on 30 April 1988.
She made her acting debut in Una rosa de Francia which is a Spanish movie released in 2006 and from 2007 to 2010 she was starred in the television show El Internado. She starred in her first American movie in 2015, Knock Knock.
Ana de Armas was born in Santa Cruz del Norte. Her mother is Ana, who works in human resources, and Ramon is her father who is a teacher. Her maternal grandfather was Spanish. And through her grandfather’s help, she god the Spanish citizenship very easily.
When she was just twelve years old, she wants to become a fabulous actress and then Ana De Armas attended Cuba’s National Theater School. She moved to Spain when she was 18 years old. Her first major television success was the Spanish television series El Internado.
Ana de Armas is known for her beautiful innocent look and curvy body, in addition to her acting skills. She takes special care to stay healthy and fit. In this article, we focused on Ana de Armas workout, Ana de Armas diet, Ana de Armas gym routine, Ana de Armas fitness regime, Ana de Armas Fitness Training for Sergio, Deep Water, No Time to Die 2020 etc. Let’s take a look at Ana De Armas’s body measurements.
Ana De Armas Body Measurements
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (168 cm approx)|
|Weight||119 lbs (52 kgs approx)|
|Net worth||$ 4 million|
Ana De Armas Diet Plan
Talking about her diet and workout routine makes the actress easier. “The truth is that I am not very disciplined with diet. In general, everything I do in life makes me happy, and food makes me very happy!” Said the actress.
Ana de Armas Diet Plan Includes
- Ana de Armas starts her day with lots of protein. It helps her get through the rest of the day and provides her muscles with the necessary nutrients to overcome her hard work.
- Cooking your own food is the best way to control portion size and improve your diet.
- While she is working, Ana de Armas likes lean protein, whole grains and lots of fresh vegetables. This helps her stay healthy and does not matter in her days.
- During lunch, she usually gets a salad with the previous night’s salmon or leftover salad.
- She hates alcohol and never smokes.
- Ana de Armas likes to eat fresh and organic foods. She likes apples very much.
- She drinks about 4-5 liters of water daily, this helps her to hydrate her body. This is all about the diet plan of Ana de Armas.
Also Read: Ryan Gosling Diet
Ana De Armas Workout Routine Fitness Training for Sergio, Deep Water, No Time to Die:
Ana de Armas uses many different workout strategies within her own workout program. This includes traditional circuit training, strength training, flexibility training, mixed martial arts training, and yoga.
Let’s know Ana De Armas workout routine:
First-day Ana de Armas workout session:
- Jog 400m (slow and steady to get warm)
- Pull-Ups 3 sets, 5 reps
- Push-Ups 3 sets, 10 reps
- Air Squats 3 sets, 15 reps
- Run 800m, 5 Rounds
- 30 Lunges, 5 Rounds
- 15 Power Cleans, 5 Rounds
- 20 Step-Ups, 5 Rounds
- 5 Burpees, 5 Rounds
Second day Ana de Armas workout session:
- Burpees 3 sets, 5 reps
- Lunges 3 sets, 10 reps
- Sit Ups 3 sets, 15 reps
- Back Squats 3 sets, 12 reps
- Overhead Presses 3 sets, 12 reps
- Deadlift 3 sets, 12 reps
- 3 Sets of 1-Minute Plank Holds
- 50 crunches
- 25 leg raises
- 25 flutter kicks
- 15-second reverse superman hold
- 15 minutes on and off
- 1-minute walk – 1-minute jog
- 5-minute cool-down walk for a total of 20 minutes
More about the workout routine of Ana de Armas is given below.
Third day Ana de Armas workout session:
- Push-Ups 3 sets, 5 reps
- Ring Rows 3 sets, 10 reps
- Box Jumps 3 sets, 15 reps
- Jog a 5k
Fourth day Ana de Armas workout session:
- Jog 400m
- Jump Squats 3 sets, 5 reps
- Burpees 3 sets, 10 reps
- Assisted Pull-Ups 3 sets, 15 reps
- 1 Minute of Cardio Kickboxing – 5 sets
- 15 Air Squats – 5 sets
- 10 Sit Ups – 5 sets
- 5 Burpees – 5 sets
This is all about “Ana de Armas’s workout routine”.
Also Read: Christian Bale Workout
Ana De Armas Workout Video
Also Read: Tom Hardy Workout
Ana De Armas Workout Photos
Also Read: Saoirse Ronan Workout