Benjamin Pavard Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Hello, We are going to discuss Benjamin Pavard workout routine and diet plan. Before going to discuss workout routine of Benjamin Pavard and diet plan of Benjamin Pavard, let’s know about him. Benjamin Pavard is native to Maubeuge of France, who was born on March 28, 1996, in Aries with Star Sign. Powered by a French citizen and related to white Caucasian ethnicity. At the tender age of six years, Benjamin Pavard started playing football with the youth team of US Jeumont. He enjoyed three years with Jeumont and then came to Lille in 2005.
Benjamin Pavard, a French-born international football player who is currently playing for VfB Stuttgart as well as France’s national football team. Mainly, play in the position of the defended defenders. He wears a number 21 jersey. Benjamin Pavard started his professional career with the French club Lille. He has performed in several tournaments, representing both his junior and senior levels at the national level. Benjamin Pavard made his senior international debut for the national team of France in 2017. Powered and his team won the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, where their goal against Argentina was named the 2018 FIFA World Cup goal of the tournament.
Benjamin Pavard is extremely popular for his gaming skills and his fit, masculine and all body. He is a fitness fanatic and treats his body very well with a balanced diet and regular intense exercise session. Benjamin Pavard likes to do weight training and likes to work on his roots before going for his foot exercise. Check Benjamin Pavard’s Workout routine and diet plan.
Benjamin Pavard diet plan
About the diet plan of Benjamin Pavard, He took his diet seriously than his workout. The source of their protein was many eggs, steak, chicken and protein bars, and shakes. For carbs, he was stuck only for porridge (with no added sugar), and for a large amount of it. Yes, eating food repeatedly becomes boring, but one body has to be disciplined in the same way and so he did it. Here is a full diet plan of Benjamin Pavard.
- Breakfast: 2 eggs, one tablespoon of almond butter or good fat like avocado slices, and 1 cup of porridge with apples
- Mid-morning Snack: Protein Bar
- Lunch: Albacore tuna wrap or chicken and salad
- Mid-afternoon snack: Protein shake (whey and water), protein bar, or apples and almonds
- Dinner: Brushed Fish or Chicken, Brown Rice, Vegetables and Salad
- Evening Snack: Protein Shake. This is all about the meal plan of Benjamin Pavard.
Also, read Luis Suarez Workout Routine And Diet Plan
Benjamin Pavard workout routine
Let’s know about the fitness regime of Benjamin Pavard. Here full workout routine of Benjamin Pavard.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday Benjamin Pavard workout routine
- Dumbbell bench press as a warm-up of 8 reps, 2 sets
- Twists of 10 reps, 2 sets
- Leg raises of 15-20 reps, 2 sets
- Dumbbell bench presses of 8 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell rows of 10 reps with each arm, 3 sets
- Alternating dumbbell curls of 5 reps with each arm, 2 sets
- Hammer curls of 5 reps with each arm, 2 sets
- Dumbbell shrugs of 22-25 reps, 2 sets
- Dumbbell front raises of 15 reps, 2 sets
- Shoulder presses of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Triceps pushdowns of 10 reps, 3 sets
Tuesday, Thursday Benjamin Pavard Workout Routine
- Bicycle crunches of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Planks withhold for 60 seconds, 3 sets
- Oblique crunches of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Russian twists f 12 reps, 3 sets
- Hanging leg raises of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Weighted sit-ups of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Lunges of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Leg raises of 20 reps, 2 sets
- Hamstring leg curls of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Barbell squats of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Inchworms of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- V-ups of 12 reps, 3 sets
Saturday and Sunday
This is all about the exercise routine of Benjamin Pavard.
Also, read Toni Kroos Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Benjamin Pavard workout Video:
View this post on Instagram