Hello, we are going to discuss “BRADLEY BEAL WORKOUT ROUTINE” and “BRADLEY BEAL DIET PLAN”. Before that let’s know about him. Bradley Emanuel Beal is known as Bradley Beal. He was born on 28th June 1993. Bradley is an American professional basketball player for the Washington Wizards NBA. Before being selected by the Wizards with the third overall pick in the 2012 NBA draft, He played college basketball for the Florida Gators. Bradley Beal has an approx net worth of $30 million, playing as an American professional basketball player.
Bradley is one of the most famous and trending celebs who is popular for being a basketball player. As of 2019, Bradley Beal is 26 years old. Bradley is one of the greatest ballers within his team. He had a recording as a student-athlete.
Here in this article, we focused on Bradley Beal workout routine, Bradley Beal diet plan, Bradley Beal fitness regime, Bradley Beal gym routine, Bradley Beal workout videos, and Bradley Beal Instagram photos.
Bradley is ranked in the hands of the Washington Wizards. Bradley’s parents are Besta Beal and Bobby. They are very supportive of his game. He is popular for his fitness and athlete body also. So today, we are going to share the workout routine of Bradley Beal and the diet plan of Bradley Beal.
Also Read: Anthony Davis Diet Plan and Workout Routine
Bradley Beal Diet Plan
Although we have not been able to find out much about the Bradley Beal diet plan. There are some things we are looking at here, here are the secrets of Bradley Beal Diet Plan:
- Bradley Beal takes several servings of protein.
- He avoids processed foods, sugar and unhealthy oil corn, canola, vegetables, and other chemically engineered cocktails
- They replaced empty starch with nutrient-rich food.
- Bradley Beal eats beef that is grown humanely, fed to cows with no antibiotics.
- He eats anti-inflammatory foods.
- Bradley Beal eats healthy fat foods and wild-caught fish.
This is all about Bradley Beal diet plan.
Also Read: Jimmy Butler Diet Plan and Workout Routine
Bradley Beal Workout Routine
In 2018-2019, he met a power coach who helped him change his fitness outlook. Bradley expected to look like a superhero, so the coach created a schedule for him, which required him to work 1 to 3 hours seven days a week. And, Bradley follows that workout routine daily. Let’s know the Bradley Beal workout routine:
Monday Bradley Beal Workout
- Bench press of 10 reps, 5 sets
- Incline dumbbell bench press of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Two medicine ball pushups of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell fly of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Crossover pushups of 12 reps, 3 sets
- EZ-Bar triceps extension of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Abs plate twist of 20 reps, 3 sets
- Cable crunch of 20 reps, 3 sets
Tuesday Bradley Beal Workout
- Reverse grip pushups of 15-20 reps, 3 sets
- Squat of 4-6 reps, 3 sets
- Hang clean of 4-6 reps, 3 sets
- Single-leg dumbbell calf raise of 12 reps with each leg, 3 sets
- Burpee of 15 reps, 3 sets
- Mountain climber of 20 reps, 3 sets
Wednesday Bradley Beal Workout
- He goes for trekking or swimming.
Thursday Bradley Beal Workout
- Wide-grip lat pull-down of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Arnold press of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Pull-ups of 5 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell front raise of 6-85 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell rear lateral raise of 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Alternating dumbbell curls of 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Close-grip EZ-Bar curls of 8reps, 3 sets
- Abs plate twist of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Weighted Swiss ball crunch of 20 reps, 3 sets
Friday Bradley Beal Workout
- The squat with pushups of 15-20 reps, 3 sets
- Jump squat of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Power snatch of 8 reps, 3 sets
- Plyometric lunges of 6 reps for each leg, 3 sets
- Burpee of 15-20 reps, 3 sets
Saturday and Sunday
- Cardio exercises, rest
This is all about Bradley Beal Workout Routine.
Also Read: Klay Thompson Diet Plan and Workout Routine
Bradley Beal Workout Video
View this post on Instagram
Also Read: Russell Westbrook Diet Plan and Workout Routine
Bradley Beal Instagram Photos