Hello, We are going to discuss Brock Lesnar Workout Routine and Diet Plan. Before going to discuss the diet plan of Brock Lesnar and the workout routine of Brock Lesnar, Let’s know about him.
Brock Lesnar was born on July 12, 1977. He is a professional MMA fighter, wrestler, and former American football player and amateur wrestler who is currently signed in WWE.
With four WWE World Championships, one UFC Heavyweight Championship, and one NCAA Heavyweight Wrestling championship, with their name, Beast Encarta wrestling is one of the most celebrated athletes in history.
Brock took a break from WWE in 2004 to try his luck in football. They were selected by Minnesota Vikings, but they cut them off at the end of the pre-season.
Brock again made a comeback in professional wrestling and again became the champion during 2005-2007.
Here in this article workout routine of Brock Lesnar, diet plan of Brock Lesnar, Brock Lesnar body, Brock Lesnar abs workout, Brock Lesnar fitness regime, and Brock Lesnar gym routine is discussed in detailed.
Brock Lesnar has got a very masculine physique and follows a very strict and thorough training routine to stay fit like a wrestler. Now let’s start with the exercise routine of Brock Lesnar.
Brock Lesnar Workout Routine
Here We discussed the workout routine of Brock Lesnar in detail.
Brock Lesnar Exercise Includes –
Monday: Triceps and Chest Workout
- Bench presses of 10-12 reps 6 sets
- Triceps dips of 10 reps 4 sets
- Triceps pushdowns of 10 reps 4 sets
- Incline dumbbell press of 10 reps 4 sets
- Dumbbell flys of 6-8 reps 3 sets
- Cable crossovers of 8 reps 3 sets
- Skull crushers of 8-10 reps 3 sets
More about Brock Lesnar’s workout routine is given below.
Tuesday: Biceps and Back Workout
- Wide grip pull-ups of 6 reps 4 sets
- Medium grip pull-ups of 6 reps 4 sets
- Narrow grip pull-ups of 6 reps 4 sets
- Seated cable rows of 6 reps 4 sets
- Stiff legged deadlifts of 4-6 reps 4 sets
- Deadlifts of 4-6 reps 4 sets
- Preacher curls of 10-12 reps 4 sets
- 3 sets of hammer curls of 10 reps
- 3 sets of incline dumbbell curls of 10 reps
Wednesday: Shoulders Workout
- Overhead barbell press of 10 reps 4 sets
- Seated dumbbell presses of 8-10 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell front raises of 10 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell lateral raises of 10 reps 3 sets
- Smith machine upright rows of 6 reps 4 sets
- Barbell or dumbbell shrugs of 6 reps 4 sets
Thursday: Legs Workout
- Leg extensions of 10 reps 3 sets
- Leg curls of 10 reps 3 sets
- Leg presses of 6 reps 4 sets
- Stiff legged deadlifts of 6 reps 4 sets
- Narrow stance Smith machine squats of 6 reps 4 sets
- Medium stance Smith machine squats of 6 reps 4 sets
- Wide stance Smith machine squats of 6 reps 4 sets
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
This is all about the latest workout routine of Brock Lesnar. Now let’s know about the diet plan of Brock Lesnar.
If you are a fan of John Cena and Want to build a body like him then read and follow John Cena’s workout and diet plan.
Brock Lesnar Diet Plan
About the diet plan of Brock Lesnar after suffering from diverticulitis due to inadequate consumption of fiber, Brock Lesnar started taking a healthy and balanced diet. To build muscle and strength, it takes supplements containing whey protein, creatine, and a multivitamin.
More about the diet plan of Brock Lesnar, After the harsh training session, WWE Superstars usually have 30 grams of quality proteins and some healthy sources. This helps in reducing the level of glycogen. He drinks at least one gallon of water throughout the day but avoids taking sugar, salt, and refined foods.
Not surprisingly, Lesnar’s Pro Wrestling has been a fantastic career in UFC and MMA. If you want to develop your strength and endurance like Brock, then closely follow its training program and meal plan. This is all about the diet plan of Brock Lesnar.
Important links>> Here are the workout and diet plans of famous bodybuilders.