Hello, we are going to discuss “DEVIN BOOKER WORKOUT ROUTINE” and “DEVIN BOOKER DIET PLAN”. Before that let’s know about him. Devin Armani Booker was born on October 30, 1996. He was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, the United States. And he is a professional American basketball player. Devin Booker is a well-recognized top-ranked basketball performer who now competes for the Phoenix Suns. The young man was shouted by squad agents upon completing his two prolific seasons with the University of Kentucky Wildcats. His current record in scoring matches an amazing 70 points per rich game.
Devin Booker’s father also a professional basketball player in his time. His name is Melvin Booker. Devin Booker’s mother’s name is Veronica Gutierrez. The woman is of Mexican-American descent and has two other children. Devin has an attractive junior sister, named Maia Powell. Booker was a varsity player at Grandville High School in Michigan during the high school years beginning his freshman year. He currently lives in Arizona.
Devin Booker’s workout includes a complete fat burning routine planned to remove excess pounds and tone muscles. Although Devin Booker does not follow a standard workout routine, he is more famous for his consistent, compound and varied workout regime. Furthermore, he does not follow any specific diet plan for his fit and healthy body.
In this article we focused on Devin Booker workout routine, Devin Booker diet plan, Devin Booker exercise plan, Devin Booker fitness regime, Devin Booker gym tips, Devin Booker age, Devin Booker height, Devin Booker body stats, Devin Booker workout video and Devin Booker Instagram photos.
Let’s know Devin Booker Body measurements, workout routine and diet plan below.
Also Read: Giannis Antetokounmpo Workout
Devin Booker Body Measurements
|Height||6 feet 5 inches (196 cm approx)|
|Weight||210 lbs (95 kg approx)|
|Net worth||$ 2 million|
Also Read: De’Aaron Fox Diet
Devin Booker Workout Routine
Devin Brooker’s workout routine has always been a trendy search topic on the Internet. Devin Brooker getting a great physique nowadays. Let’s take a look at “Devin Brooker workout routine”:
Monday Devin Booker Workout (Back and Biceps)
- 15 minutes of cardio exercises for warm-up
- Barbell bicep curl of 6-8 reps, 3 super sets
- Barbell row of 6-8 reps, 3 super sets
- One-arm dumbbell row of 6 reps, 3 super sets
- Seated bicep curl on incline bench of 6 reps, 3 super sets
- Lat pull down of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Cable lat row of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Single-arm pulley bicep curl of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
Tuesday Devin Booker Workout (Chest and triceps)
- 15 minutes of cardio workout
- Dumbbell chest press of 6-8 reps, 3 super sets
- Dumbbell chest flyes of 6-8 reps, 3 super sets
- Seated triceps dumbbell extension of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Triceps rope extension of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Single-arm pulley chest press of 6 reps, 3 sets
Wednesday Devin Booker Workout (Abs and core)
- 15 minutes of cardio warm-up
- Ab crunch on the stability of 6-8 reps, 3 super sets
- Oblique crunch on stability ball of 6-8 reps, 3 super sets
- One-legged ab crunch of 6-8 reps, 3 super sets
- Bicycle crunch of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- 30-second plank on stability ball of 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Back extension of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
More about Devin Booker workout routine is given below.
Thursday Devin Booker Workout (Legs and shoulders)
- 15 minutes of cardio warm-up
- Front dumbbell squat of 6-8 reps, 3 super sets
- Lateral lunge of 6-8 reps, 3 super sets
- Seated leg curl of 6-8 reps, 3 super sets
- Seated leg extension of 6-8 reps, 3 super sets
- Standing calf press of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Seated dumbbell shoulder press of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Lateral dumbbell raise of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
Friday Devin Booker Workout (Lower body)
- Stability ball squats of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Seated calf raise of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Seated leg extensions of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell lunges of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Cable lat pull downs of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell rows of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell bicep curls of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Cable press downs of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Triceps extensions of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Bench dips of 20 reps, 3 sets
Saturday Devin Booker Workout
- Rest day
This is all about Devin Booker workout routine.
Also Read: Kawhi Leonard Diet
Devin Booker Diet Plan
Devin Booker does not follow a particular diet and eats whatever he likes. Their diet includes lots of protein and carbs to gain energy for intensive training. He likes to indulge in pepperoni pizza and likes to eat eggs. Devin Booker diet plan is as follows:
- Breakfast in Devin Booker diet plan: 2 eggs, a spoonful of almond butter or a piece of avocado like good fat, and 1 cup of oatmeal with apples.
- Mid morning Snack in Devin Booker diet plan: Protein Bar.
- Lunch in Devin Booker diet plan: Albacore tuna wrap or chicken and salad.
- Mid-afternoon snack in Devin Booker diet plan: Protein bar, protein shake, or apples and almonds.
- Dinner in Devin Booker diet plan: Broached fish or chicken, brown rice, vegetables, and salad.
- Evening Snack in Devin Booker diet plan: Protein Shake. This is all about “Devin Booker diet plan”.
Also Read: Joel Embiid Workout
Devin Booker Workout Video
View this post on Instagram
Also Read: Derrick Rose Workout