Hrithik Roshan Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Hello, We are going to discuss Hrithik Roshan Workout Routine and Diet Plan, Before going to discuss workout routine of Hrithik Roshan and diet plan of Hrithik Roshan, let’s know about him. Hrithik Roshan was born on January 10, 1974, with the well-toned and brilliant body. His body has been revealed only due to Hrithik Roshan’s intense workout routine, which is very difficult and extremely intense. Many films like Agneepath (2012), he was seen in many athletic roles and for the upcoming film, WAR has featured Hrithik Roshan’s finest body, he is looking muscular on that movie, which is an incredible result of Hrithik Roshan’s workout routine. He made his debut in WAR movie with Tiger Jackie Shroff and Vaani Kapoor. This Greek god of Indian cinema has such a strenuous and muscular capability in the body that makes almost impossible for other humans. With super-chiseled abs and admirable back strength, Hrithik Roshan made a complete commitment to the key to fitness.
Hrithik Roshan always follows the trends used throughout the world by reading international magazines on workouts and fitness. He always maintains a daily journal of his fitness routine. His guru Chris Gethin had a huge hand in changing this Bollywood superhero. The discovery of new fitness trends is on their interest list, which gave him mental strength and strength while training and workout. He adheres to a strict diet plan for his physical and mental health. Here we are sharing Hrithik Roshan workout routine and diet plan, which he follows and makes himself the sexiest man.
Hrithik Roshan Diet Plan
Hrithik does not believe in three full, heavy meals in one day. He likes to eat small meals at regular intervals, because of which his metabolism is fast and active. To satisfy the amount of protein it requires the body of its muscles, it eats egg whites, chicken and drinks protein shakes. To meet the requirement of carbs in the body, he eats oats, sweet potato, brown rice, and omega 3 fatty acids, he likes omega oil. For fiber, it depends on vegetables like sprouts, broccoli, and spinach. Hrithik Roshan daily diet routine –
- Breakfast – A bowl of fresh fruit, 4 pieces of bread with egg white, a protein shake, cornflakes, and milk.
- Lunch – For lunch, they eat green vegetables, 2 loaves, lentils, salads.
- Dinner – For dinner, she includes meat by eating chicken or fish, fresh fruit and a plate of egg in her diet. This is all about the diet plan of Hrithik Roshan.
Hrithik Roshan Workout Routine
Here is the full workout routine of Hrithik Roshan. After 20 minutes of cardio each day Hrithik starts with:
MONDAY (CHEST, CALVES, AND BACK)
- 5 Sets of Dumbbell Bench Press, 5 sets
- Incline Dumbbell Flyes with 5-20 reps, 2 sets
- Under Hand Cable Pulldown, 4 Sets
- Bent-Over Barbell Row, 4 Sets
- Back Extensions, 3 Sets
- Seated Calf Raise of 20 reps, 3 sets
- Standing Calf Raise of 16-20 reps, 3 sets
- Leg Press, 8 Sets
- Seated Leg Tucks, 5 Sets
- Extensions, 4 Sets
- Lying Leg Curls, 5 Sets
- Squats, 5 Sets
THURSDAY (SHOULDERS, CALVES, AND ABS)
- Marble Military Press, 5 Sets
- Side Lateral Raise, 4 Sets
- Upright Barbell Row of 7 reps, 3 Sets
- Reverse Flyes of 12 reps, 7 Sets
- Weighted Sit-ups of 20 reps, 3 Sets
- Seated Calf Raise of 20 reps, 3 Sets
- Standing Calf Raise of 20 reps, 3 Sets
- Straight arm Dumbbell Pullover of 10 reps, 2 Sets
- Cable Rope Triceps Extension of 10-12 reps (Overhead), 3 Sets
- Cable Lying Triceps Extension of 10 reps, 3 Sets
- Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension of 8-10 reps, 3 Sets
- Straight-Arm pull-down of 15 reps, 7 Sets
- Concentrated Curls, 5 Sets
- Dumbbell Bicep Curl, 5 Sets
- Standard Biceps Cable Curl of 15-20 reps, 3 Sets
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY (REST)
This is all about Hrithik Roshan workout schedule.
Hrithik Roshan Workout Video
View this post on Instagram