Today we are here with “JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ WORKOUT ROUTINE” and “JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ DIET PLAN”. But let me first give a brief intro to this beautiful Bollywood actress, model Jacqueline Fernandez. The beautiful model and actress Jacqueline has made many fans in the world. Indian actress Jacqueline Fernandez belongs to Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan beauty is a former fashion model and is now a highly paid Bollywood actress.
Jacqueline Fernandez is a well-known Bollywood actress. She was born on 11 August 1985 in Sri Lanka. Jacqueline Fernandez wanted to become an actress since she was a child. She went on to host television shows and Jacqueline deserves attention for her work in Bollywood as an actress and model.
She began her career with the mentorship of theater Barry John. Jacqueline debuted as an actress in Aladdin with Ritesh Deshmukh in the lead role. She received the title of Miss Sri Lanka Universe in 2006. Jacqueline works hard to become a Bollywood actress. She acted in the psychological thriller Murder 2 (2011), which was her first commercial success. Subsequently, she went on to become a huge success in Housefull 2 and Race 2. Jacqueline was born into an educated family. Her father was a musician in Sri Lanka. Her latest upcoming film is “Drive”.
In this article, we focused on Jacqueline Fernandez workout routine, Jacqueline Fernandez fitness regime, Jacqueline Fernandez gym routine, Jacqueline Fernandez exercise plan, Jacqueline Fernandez beauty secrets, Jacqueline Fernandez workout video, and Jacqueline Fernandez Instagram photos.
Jacqueline is famous for her perfectly toned body and enchanting look. She does yoga as well as a healthy diet and regular workouts to stay in shape. So, let’s get to know Jacqueline Fernandez’s body measurements, workout routine, and diet plan.
Also Read: Ananya Pandey Latest Workout Routine And Diet Plan
Jacqueline Fernandez Body Measurements
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (163 cm approx..)|
|Weight||123 lbs(56 kg approx..)|
|Bra cup size||34B|
|Body Type||Hour Glass|
Also Read: Disha Patani latest workout routine and diet plan
Jacqueline Fernandez Diet Plan
Once in an interview, Jacqueline Fernandez revealed a thing that she cannot feel good if she imagines being fat or overweight. Jacqueline once said that she manages a strict and healthy diet plan to keep herself slim and lean. Including her diet plan, she cares for her workout fitness regimen, and yoga exercises too. She likes to eat vegetables and she eats her foods in appropriate amounts. Let’s see Jacqueline Fernandez Diet Plan:
- She starts her day with a glass of warm water with lime or honey.
- Breakfast: boiled eggs, fresh raw fruits, and green tea
- Jacqueline Fernandez likes snacking on nuts and fruits
- Lunch: brown rice, lentils, and more salads
- Dinner: she likes to have dinner right
- Jacqueline avoids sugar in her diet completely
- She also abstains from tea and coffee and sticks to green tea.
- She loves to drink water.
This is all about Jacqueline Fernandez diet plan.
Also Read: Kiara Advani Latest Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Jacqueline Fernandez Workout Routine
Jacqueline is not a gym lover but she never misses to train herself and she trains herself to be in the fit and healthy toned shape. She practices yoga five times a week to build her strength, flexibility, and stamina. Jacqueline Fernandez’s workout routine is given below –
- Jacqueline wakes up at 7 am daily in the morning and starts some stretching exercises and yoga asanas (Jacqueline Fernandez starts her yoga session with 10-20 Surya Namaskars).
- Jacqueline swims or runs for at least half an hour and three times a week.
- To improve her stability, strength, and endurance, she likes to do cardio exercises.
- She also loves to dance to keep her fit and spread her waters.
- When she senses she is dancing for an hour.
- She uses light training.
This is all about Jacqueline Fernandez workout routine.
Also Read: Kriti Sanon Latest Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Jacqueline Fernandez Workout Video
View this post on Instagram
Also Read: Yami Gautam Latest Workout Routine and Diet Plan