Today we are going to reveal the famous professional football player James Harden Diet Plan and James Harden Workout Routine. Let me give you a brief introduction to James Harden before going through a workout routine and diet plan. James Harden is an American professional basketball player and is known by his nickname “The Beard”.
James Harden was born on 26 August 1989 in California, USA. He was born to James Edward (his father) and Monja Harden (his mother). He has a brother Akili Roberson and a sister named Arnik Jelks. James Harden plays in the NBA for the Houston Rockets. The NBA is home to scores of superstars in the beautiful game of basketball. From LeBron‘s magical slam dunk to Kevin Durant‘s fast-paced style of play, the NBA is embodied with stars in every aspect of the game. He is known as a Houston Rockets player who wore the jersey number 13.
In this article, we focused on James Harden workout routine, James Harden diet plan, James Harden height, James Harden weight, James Harden age, James Harden body stats measurements, James Harden Instagram Photos, James Harden workout videos, James Harden exercise routine, James Harden intense workout, James Harden MVP workout and, James Harden workout after game etc.
James Harden is very popular among the youth for his athletic and toned body. James follows a good and healthy diet and extensive cool workout sessions to stay himself in shape. So let’s have a look at James Harden’s body statistics, workout routines, and diet plan.
James Harden Body Measurements
- Height: 6 ft 5 in or 196 cm
- Weight: 99.8 kg or 220 lbs
- Age: 30 years ( As of September 2019)
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Black
- Shoe Size: 14
- Networth: $145 Million (estimated)
James Harden Diet Plan
James Harden follows a strict diet routine to maintain his toned and healthy body. Let’s know “JAMES HARDEN DIET PLAN”:
- He prefers his breakfast in the morning and has 3 fried eggs, 5 strips of turkey bacon, six cantaloupe slices or a cup of low-fat yogurt with strawberries.
- James Harden has done a 15-ounce Myoplex shake after a workout.
- Their lunch includes 2-3 turkey meatballs, baked chicken breast or some time spaghetti, grilled beans with tomato sauce, and two brown bread slices.
- More about James Harden diet plan, for dinner, he prefers a lean beef burger or chicken kaiser salad, or spaghetti with grilled broccoli.
- Sweets are mostly watermelon slices or a Myoplex bar.
- Although he follows a strict diet most of the time, he admits that he drinks beer or chocolate shakes or smoothies even for some time because he believes in living in the moment. This is all about the “diet plan of James Harden”.\
James Harden Workout Routine
James Harden has a great physique and he follows an intense workout routine to maintain his body. James Harden exercises six days a week and takes a day off as a rest day on the seventh day of the week. Here is full “JAMES HARDEN WORKOUT ROUTINE”:
There are four components to the warm-up, according to Fabritz.
- Increase body heat
- Stretch muscles
- Get activated
- Warm up the nervous system
Take on each move for 2 rounds from the last line to the midcourt.
- High Skips
- Over-Unders (Carioca)
- Walking Hamstring Stretch
- Quad Stretch with Lean
- Frankenstein Kicks
- Adductor Stretch
- Hip Flexor Stretch
Take on each move for 2 rounds from the end line to the midcourt.
- High Skip into Deep Squat
- Quickline into Stick
Core Activation and Full Body Stability
- Eurostep Stability Drill (4 sets of 6 reps per side)
- Da Vinci Plank (3 sets of 30-seconds holds per side)
More about James Harden workout routine is given below:
High-Intensity Work: “James Harden Intense Workout”
- Weighted Jumps (4 sets of 3 to 5 reps)
- One-Arm Dumbbell Press (4 sets of 8 to 12 reps per side)
- Rear-Foot Elevated Split Squat (4 sets of 6 to 8 reps per side)
- Inverted Row (4 sets of 8 to 12reps)
- Active Hamstring Stretch (10 reps per side)
- Samson Stretch (3 to 5 reps per side)
- 90-90 Get-Ups (3 to 5 reps per side)
- Kneeling Ankle Mobility (8 to 12 reps per side)
- Do your workout exercises with dedication
This is all about exercise/workout routine of James Harden.
Also Read: Benefits Of Drinking Water In The Morning
James Harden Workout Videos
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
James Harden Instagram Photos