Hello, We are going to discuss John Cena Workout Routine And Diet Plan. Before going to discuss the diet plan of John Cena and the workout routine of John Cena, let’s know about John Cena.
John Felix Anthony Cena, born in April 1977, is a WWE professional wrestler, who has been signed in the organization since 2005.
When John Cena used to study in school, he was not a strong and muscular man. In high school, his weight was only 120 pounds. At the age of 18, he started working strongly in bodybuilding and gym, while getting enough muscle and weight.
His height is 6’1 and now his weight is 240 pounds. He made his debut in 2001 and since then has made 19 titles in his name. He started with bodybuilding but now he has focused his attention on achieving pure power.
John Cena workout routine will help you build muscle and volume and it will be really helpful for those athletes who are getting out of the competition this season.
In this article, John Cena’s diet plan, John Cena workout routine, John Cena abs workout, John Cena biceps workout, John Cena daily life routine, John Cena meal plan, and John Cena fitness regime are explained detailed.
The John Cena Workout routine starts with a special diet plan, which separates it from all the other exercises it performs. So the plan to build his muscles is as follows.
John Cena Workout Routine
Here is all the information about the exercise routine of John Cena.
John Cena Workout Includes –
John Cena Calves Workout
- Seated calf raise 10-20 reps 10 sets
- Standing Bodyweight Calf Raise of 25 reps 4 Sets
John Cena Legs Workout
- Standing Single Leg Curl of 20-25 reps 4 Sets
- Leg Press of 20 reps 5 Sets
- Leg Extension of 15 reps 4 Sets
- Squat of 10 reps 4 Sets
TUESDAY JOHN CENA WORKOUT
- Incline Machine Press 20 reps 3-4 sets
- Incline Bench Press 20 reps 3-4 sets
- Pec Dec of 15 reps 3-4 sets
- Cable Crossovers of 15 reps 3-4 sets
- Bench Press of 10 reps
John Cena Biceps Workout
- Preacher Curl of 12 reps 5 sets
- Standing Barbell Curl of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Seated Dumbbell Curl of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Standing Cable Curl of 12 reps 3 sets
John Cena Triceps Workout
- Rope Pressdown of 20 reps 3 sets
- Single Arm Cable Pressdown of 10 reps 3 sets
- Lying Tricep Extension up to failure 6 sets
- Overhead EZ Bar Extension of 20 reps 3 sets
- Seated Barbell Tricep Extension of 20 reps 3 sets
- Tricep Dip up to failure 4 sets
THURSDAY JOHN CENA WORKOUT
- Rear Delt Machine Flyes of 20 reps 5 sets
- Machine Overhead Press of 20 reps 5 sets
- Machine Lateral Raise of 20 reps 5 sets
- Seated Overhead Press of 10 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise of 12 reps 3 sets
- Military Press of 10 reps 3 sets
FRIDAY JOHN CENA WORKOUT
- Lat Pull Down of 20 reps 5 sets
- Barbell Row of 12 – 20 reps 5 sets
- One Arm Dumbbell Row of 12-20 reps 5 sets
- Deadlift of 8-15 reps 4 sets
- High Pulls of 20 reps 4 sets
- Pull up 4 sets
- Barbell Shrug of 20 reps 4 sets
That’s all about the workout routine of John Cena.
Also Read: Rock Dwayne Johnson
John Cena Diet Plan
To balance your hard workout schedule and to maintain the athletic body, the John Cena diet should include protein-rich food sources. Therefore, he has a well-balanced diet plan which provides all the nutrients with the necessary amount of calories. Different types of fruits, vegetables, and cereals also meet his daily dietary needs. Here is a diet plan of John Cena.
John Cena Diet Chart
- Breakfast: 6 egg white, 2 whole eggs, raisins, and 100 grams porridge with apple sauce; Protein bar as a supplement of gym
- Lunch: 100 grams brown rice, 2 chicken breasts, vegetables
- Snack: Pita bread, tuna fish
- Evening: Whey Protein Shake, Banana
- Dinner: brown rice / pasta, salad, vegetables, grilled chicken / fish
- Supplements: Cottage cheese (low fat), casein protein shake. This is all about the diet plan of John Cena