Hello, we are going to discuss “JOHN WALL WORKOUT ROUTINE” and “JOHN WALL DIET PLAN”. Before that let’s know about him. Johnathan Hildred Wall Jr. is known as John Wall and was born on September 6th, 1990, in Raleigh, North Carolina. John was born to Frances Pulle and John Wall Sr. and he is the second of three children in his family.
John Wall is a professional basketball player for America. NBA’s Washington Magicians. He spent his childhood in complete poverty and was constantly rejected by basketball officials not because of his talent but because of his rude and violent behavior.
John Wall is widely known for his explosive athleticism and blazing speed. He was interested in basketball since childhood and played during his days at Gamer Magnet High School. After graduating from high school, he was gone to the University of Kentucky and later to the University of Kansas. His outstanding basketball skills earned him the University of Kentucky Athletics Hall of Fame. Over the years John Wall has transformed himself to become a rising basketball star.
John is extremely popular for his gaming skills and his fit, masculine and all body. He is a fitness fanatic and treats his body very well with a balanced diet and regular intense workout sessions. In this article we focused on John Wall workout routine, John Wall diet plan, John Wall age, John Wall height, John Wall weight, John Wall body measurements, John Wall exercise plan, John Wall fitness regime and John Wall Instagram photos.
Let’s know about John Wall’s body measurements, workout routine, and diet plan.
John Wall Body Measurements
|Height||6 feet 4 inches (193 cm approx)|
|Weight||210 lbs (95 kg approx)|
|Net worth||$ 60 million|
Also Read: LeBron James Latest Workout Routine And Diet Plan
John Wall Diet Plan
John Wall follows a healthy and nutritious diet to stay fit. Here is “John Wall diet plan”–
- For breakfast, he prefers 1 glass of fresh orange juice with a handful of strawberries, 2 bananas and a bagel with peanut butter.
- Their lunch includes a cereal and fruit bar with a large ham baguette.
- For an evening snack, he takes a handful of blackberries with Greek yogurt or cheese.
- His food includes broccoli with rice and chicken. This is all about John Wall diet plan.
Also Read: Giannis Antetokounmpo Workout Routine and Diet plan
John Wall Workout Routine
John Wall’s workout routine is quite intense. He follows intense routines to maintain his physique and stamina. Let’s know about the John Wall Workout Routine:
Monday and Wednesday John Wall Workout (Upper body)
- Neck exercises of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Standing shoulder shrug of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Incline press of 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Incline flat bench press of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Close grip pull up of 8-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine pullover of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell lateral raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Dumbbell front raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Seated cable row of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Seated cable scapular retraction of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine chest press of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Incline machine chest press of 10 reps, 1 set
- Lat pull down of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine overhead press of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine row of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine reverse flye of 8-10 reps, 1 set
- External rotation of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Internal rotation of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Triceps press down of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Cable curls of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Hand grippe of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Wrist flexion of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Wrist extension of 6-8 reps, 1 set
Tuesday and Thursday John Wall Workout (Lower body)
- Dead-lift of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Squats of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Romanian deadlift of 6 reps, 2 sets
- Glute-ham raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Leg press of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- One leg press of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell step-up of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Lunges of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl on an exercise ball of 4-8 reps, 1 set
- One leg hip extension of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- The bridge on an exercise ball of 8 reps, 1 set
- Hip abduction of 6 reps, 1 set
- Standing calf raise of 6 reps, 1 set
- Reverse crunches of 8 reps, 2 sets
- Cable side bend of 8-10 reps, 2 sets
Friday and Saturday John Wall Workout
- Cardio exercises like running, sports playing, etc
- Rest day
This is all about John Wall workout routine/exercise plan.
Also Read: Chris Paul Workout Routine and Diet Plan
John Wall Workout Videos
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Also Read: Paul George Diet Plan and Workout Routine
Can you tell us more about this? I’d want to find out more details.|
Amazing! Its really awesome piece of writing, I have got much clear idea concerning from this article.|