Hello, We are going to discuss Jon Jones Workout Routine and Diet Plan. Before going to discuss the diet plan of Jon Jones and the workout routine of Jon Jones, Let’s know about him.
Jon Jones was a wrestling champion in his high school in New York. He comes from a very athletic family and has two brothers in the NFL. Jones made his debut in the UFC in 2008. At the age of 23, he became the youngest champion in the history of the UFC. He is a two-time UFC Lite Heavyweight Champion.
Jon Jones is 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 230 pounds. He has 84.5-inch reach. In this article, Jon Jones workout routine, Jon Jones diet plan, Jon Jones exercise routine, Jon Jones fitness regime, and Jon Jones daily life routine are explained in detail.
Jon Jones’s weight is an important component of his profession as an athlete and he should pay special attention to his diet. Jon Jones uses regular food to keep his energy level high. his diet is clear, which includes lean meat, vegetables, and quality carbs, which contain fiber. Their snacks are often a protein shake or fruit and they drink a lot of water. Let’s start with Jon Jones Workout Routine And Diet Plan –
Also Read: Khabib Nurmagomedov
Jon Jones Workout Routine
Now let’s talk about the exercise routine of Jon Jones.
Jon Jones Routine:
- Hang Clean: 5 Degrees x 5 Set
- Barbell Push Press: Set between 5 sets x 8 set with 30 seconds comfort
- Lying Leg Curl: 6 reps x 6 set
- Ring twist: 4 representatives / each side x 3 set
- Depth Dumbbell Snatch: 4 reps x 4 sets
- Ring Twists: 3 sets x 4 reps
- Clean from Knees w/Jump: 3 sets x 10 reps
- Medicine ball superset (run the cycle three times for a total of three supersets)
- One-Leg Straight Leg Walking Dumbbell Deadlifts: 3 sets, 25 yards each
Medication Ball Superset:
- Do 3 sets of the above.
- Medicine Ball Power Up 5 Rep
- Medicine Ball Span & Jump: 8 Rep
- Medicine Ball toy push-up: 8 reps
- Single-leg Straight Leg Walking Dumbbell Deadlifts: 25 yds x 3 sets
- Finish workout with V-ups: 20 representatives or failures.
More about Jon Jones workout routine is given below,
Jon Jones Workout for Legs
- Box Squat: 5 sets and 5 reps.
- Barbell Back Squat: 3 sets and 3 reps.
- Zercher Squats: 3 sets and 8 reps.
- Deadlifts: 3 sets and 3 reps.
Jon Jones Workout for Abs
- Jack Knives: 3 sets and 5-10 reps.
- Push Up With A Leg Pull: 3 sets and 5-10 reps.
- Hanging Knee Raises 3 sets and 5-10 reps.
This is all about the workout routine of Jon Jones.
Also Read: Daniel Cormier
Jon Jones Diet Plan
Let’s know about the diet plan of Jon Jones. He divided his food into 6 parts. Jon Jones is one of the few martial articles who does not control the consumption of their fat. Jon jones diet plan includes-
- 8 large egg yolk and a big bowl of porridge for breakfast
- Protein shake with low sugar in the form of Mid Day Snack
- A big bowl of pasta for chicken breast and lunch
- Protein Shake with low sugar as an evening snack
- 1 big bowl of steak 1 baked potato and broccoli for dinner
- Shake protein with less sugar before sleeping. This is all about the diet plan of Jon Jones.