Josh Richards Workout Routine and Diet Plan: Joshua Kenneth Richards is a famous Canadian internet personality. He has gained huge popularity and an amazing fan following on various social media platforms like Instagram, YouTube, Tik-Tok, etc. He has more than 2.5 million subscribers on YouTube and posts amazing and interesting content regularly on his channel with friends and girlfriend.
Josh is very young. At the age of 18, the social media personality is highly conscious of his body and does a lot of stuff to maintain the body for the coming years. The YouTuber is seen trying boxing, hiking, and other such activities to remain in fine fettle.
Josh Richards Body Stats
|Weight||57 kg or 127 lbs|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (175cm)|
Also Read: Bryce Hall Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Josh Richards Workout Routine
Josh Richards is extremely fit and possesses a great body that needs hard work and effort to maintain. Josh Richards has a lean physique overall. He works out regularly at this young age as he realizes the importance of good health and a good body, being a social media star he motivates all of us to stick to workouts and strict diets. Let’s see what Richards does to maintain his body goals.
Josh Richards Workout Includes:
Josh Richards does these exercises to pump his biceps and triceps:
- Barbell curl: 40 seconds
- Chin up: 40 seconds
- EZ-bar preacher curl: 40 seconds
- Hammer curl: 30 seconds
- Incline dumbbell curl: 40 seconds
- Reverse grit up overview: 40 seconds
- Contraction curl: 40 seconds
- Cable curl: 40 seconds
Josh has great abs, he loves working out with his friends for such exercises to remain motivated himself and have fun while doing these exercises. These are some exercises that Josh Richards does:
- Plank: 45 seconds
- Mountain climbers: 40 seconds
- Reverse crunches: 40 seconds
- Dead bug: 40 seconds
- Leg raises: 40 seconds
- Abs roll out: 30 seconds
- Hanging knee raises: 30 seconds each
- Bird dog: 40 seconds
Remember to take small breaks after completing 2 to 3 exercises and 2 reps of each.
Skipping is an excellent form of cardio and it provides Josh Richards the following benefits so that he remains well-built.
- Skipping improves the cardiovascular fitness of our body
- It enhances the strength of our legs
- Built stamina
- Improves balance and agility
- It acts as a full-body workout
The fit YouTuber does a lot of activities and posts regularly about the same on his official YouTube page. Cycling is another workout that he keeps taking as a challenge. Given below some cycling benefits:
- The most important is that it improves mental well-being
- Strengthens your immune system
- It promotes weight loss
- It builds muscles
- Improves navigational skills, reduces heart disease risk, and cancer risk as well
This is all about Josh Richards Workout Routine.
Also Read: Chase Hudson Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Josh Richards Diet Plan
Josh Richards understands the fact that a good workout routine will incorporate a great diet too, otherwise the results will not be evident for a long time and instead of building muscle, he will end up gaining weight through extra fat. Josh keeps a track of his calories and eats his food keeping the following ingredients and tips in his mind.
Josh Richards Diet includes:
- Josh Richards prefers the following ingredients while preparing any dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner:
- Canned vegetables with very little or no sodium at all as sodium are not good for health
- Whole-grain foods are usually used by Josh during breakfast like rice, barley, quinoa, and oats
- Unsalted nuts and seeds as snacks
- For intervals or traveling, Josh Richards uses smoothies made up of almond milk, banana, and peanut butter.
- Unseasoned protein-rich food like meat, poultry, and fish
- Lower fat dairy products like cheese and sour cream
- Canned and dried peas, beans, and lentil during the time of dinner with little or no sodium present inside them
- Josh prefers to use unsaturated vegetable oils in the making of all his meals
- He uses bread and egg slices too as snacks
These food items contain a great amount of protein that is crucial for muscle building and repairing. For any queries and questions, you may comment down below for further knowledge.