Karim Benzema Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Hello, We are going to discuss Karim Benzema latest workout routine and diet plan. Before going to discuss workout routine of Karim Benzema and diet plan of Karim Benzema, Let’s know about him. Karim Benzema’s full name is Karim Mostafa Benzema. He is a French professional footballer who was born on 19 December 1987 in Lyon, France. Karim Benzema plays as a striker for the Spanish club Real Madrid and the French national team.
Karim Benzema’s parents are French citizens of Algerian descent. Benzema’s father Hafid Benzema was born in Tigzirt, Algeria, while his mother, Wahida Djebbara, was born and brought up in Lyon. Benzema has eight siblings, the third youngest in the family. Karim dated Analicia Chaves but later they broke up. In 2016, he started dating a French model Cora Gauthier, but he broke up in May 2017.
At the age of eight, he started his football career at his hometown club Bron Terraillon SC. While in the club, he was given the name of Coco by friends and after taking two goals in the Under-10 match against Lyon Youth Academy, he started attracting attention from the city’s largest club.
Karim Benzema made his senior international debut on March 28, 2007, and represented France in the 2008 UEFA European Football Championship in 2012 and 2012. He was also part of the French squad that participated in the 2014 FIFA World Cup. More than 80 caps so far, However, he was not included in the team for the 2010 FIFA World Cup and the 2016 UEFA European Championship.
Karim is acclaimed for great work, Karim Benzema was to create a lean yet muscular for a high-intensity weight training and cruel workout and diet schedule. Here in this article Karim Benzema workout routine, Karim Benzema diet plan, Karim Benzema fitness regime, Karim Benzema body secrets, Karim Benzema abs workout tips, Karim Benzema legs workout tips, and Karim Benzema hard training sessions are explained in details. Let’s start with a Meal plan of Karim Benzema.
Karim Benzema latest diet plan/Meal Plan
Here is all information about the diet plan of Karim Benzema. He follows the popular Calorie Controlled Diet Plan which includes monitoring the dietary intake of caloric intake.
- He only takes one meal per day when he wants to lose weight.
- Karim Benzema likes to eat fresh and healthy fruits.
- He also takes orange juice every day to stay fit
- Karim Benzema likes to eat tuna fish and does not eat any oily food. This is about diet plan of Karim Benzema.
Karim Benzema Workout Routine | Exercise training
Here are the workout tips of Karim Benzema. Always take some snacks before high-intensity training. It will give you energy and prevent the cure of muscles. Make an effective diet plan according to your body. The right food is the key to a healthy body. Okay, Let’s know about Karim Benzema workout routine:
Monday and Thursday: Strength Training Workout
- G swings of 20 reps with each side, 2 Sets
- Walking knee to chest tuck of 20 reps with each side, 2 Sets
- Bodyweight reverse lunges of 10 reps with each side, 2 Sets
- Bodyweight squats of 15 reps, 2 Sets
- Rack pull of 4-6 reps, 6 Sets
- Barbell push press of 3-6 reps, 6 Sets
- Zercher squats of 4-6 reps, 6 Sets
- Chin ups of 4-6 reps, 6 Sets
Tuesday: Conditioning Workout
- Hang clean of 10-12 reps, 3 Sets
- Burpee of 15 reps, 3 Sets
- Sprawl to pull up of 20 reps, 3 Sets
- Renegade rows of 10 reps with each side, 3 Sets
- Medicine ball slam of 20 reps, 3 Sets
- Russian twists of 10 reps with each side, 3 Sets
- Hammer and tire smash of 20 reps, 3 Sets
- Battle ropes for one minute every time, 3 Sets
More about “Karim Benzema exercise routine” is given below.
Wednesday: Cardio Workout
- Either one of these cardio exercises for 20 minutes-Skiing, Cycling, Running, sprints or burpees
Friday: Body weight and Conditioning Workout
- Pull-ups of 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Dragon flags of 5-6 reps, 3 sets
- Wide grip press ups of 20 reps, 3 sets
- Hanging leg raise for 1 minute every time, 3 sets
- Inverted rows of 12-15 reps, 3 sets
- Mountain climber for 1 minute every time, 3 sets
- Dips of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Alligator walk of 8 reps from each side, 3 sets
Saturday and Sunday
This is all about the workout routine of Karim Benzema.
Karim Benzema workout Workout Video