Kevin Durant Latest Workout Routine And Diet Plan
Hello, We are going to discuss Kevin Durant Latest Diet Plan And Workout Routine. Before going to discuss the latest diet plan of Kevin Durant and the latest workout routine of Kevin Durant, Let’s know about him. Kevin Wayne Durant was born on September 29, 1988, in Washington, D.C. Their parents are Wanda and Wayne Pratt. When he was still a baby, his father left the family, and the boy got his mother and grandmother. He has three siblings, one sister Bryanna and two brothers Tony and Revon.
Kevin Wayne Durant is a professional American basketball player who currently plays for the Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association. Winner of an NBA Most Valuable Player Award, he also won two Olympic gold medals. Born in Washington DC in the United States, Durant was a basketball enthusiast since childhood.
During his teen years, Kevin Durant used to travel around the country for a basketball tournament with his father. He was also very active in basketball in his studies. After that, he entered the University of Texas. Due to his incredible talent, he became eligible for the NBA draft just one year after playing in college.
As a professional basketball player, the biggest achievement of the longest was in the 2012 Olympics. He joined the team for the 2016 Olympics, where the team once again earned a gold medal.
This 6’9 ‘heavy man naturally gives a tough fight to the opposite team. But this is not just his height, which gives him the edge; He trains for hours strictly! His instructor, Dwight Daub, has directed him through an intense workout regime. Here is the latest workout routine of Kevin Durant, Kevin Durant diet plan, Kevin Durant fitness regime, Kevin Durant gym tips, Kevin Durant meal plans, and Kevin Durant body secret are explained in detail.
Kevin Durant Latest Diet Plan
Now, let us start with the latest diet plan of Kevin Durant. Here’s his daily meal plan –
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg with spinach and tomato toppings
- A bowl of fresh fruit
- Toast (gluten free).
Late morning snack
- Fruit and Triple Berry Acai Smoothies
- Grilled salmon with lemon and cucumber curd dressing
- Brown Rice Casserole
- Boated spinach (sauce with coconut water)
- grilled chicken
- Roasted vegetables
- fruit smoothie
This is all about the latest diet meal plan of American basketball player Kevin Durant. Now we share information about his workout routine with you.
Kevin Durant Latest Workout Routine
We have given a workout routine of Kevin Durant in three categories. here are they :
- 30 reps Thoracic spine extension 2 sets
- 8 reps Rotational med ball throws 3 sets
- 10 reps Split Stance Overhead core matrix: Forward, Rotational and Lateral 2 sets
- 7 reps Basic Med ball Single Romanian Deadlift 2 sets
- Three-way med ball single leg Romanian Deadlift on an Airex pad 2 sets 7 reps each
- 10 reps Inverted Row on Physioball with a pair of TRX Straps 4 sets
- Basic Inverted Row 4 sets 10 reps each
- 8 reps Single-leg dumbbell-to-press 4 sets
- Basic Overhead Press 4 sets 8 reps each
- 8 reps Walking dumbbell push up-to-row 4 sets
- Basic Dumbbell Row from Push-Up Position 4 sets 8 reps each
- 10-12 reps Med Ball Multi-Planar Lunge on Core Board 4 sets
- Basic Med ball Multi-Planar Lunge 4 sets
Shoot Training Exercises
- Pick and Pop
- Early Offense Duck In
- Freeze Pull Ups
- Catch and Shoot
- Hesitate On Drive to Attack
- Attack Help Defender
- Post Up
- Dribble Drag to Crossover
- Cross Screen to Pick and Roll
This is all about the latest workout plan of Kevin Durant.