Lil Nas X Diet Plan and Workout Routine: Lil Nas X is the stage name of Montero Lamar Hill. He is a famous American rapper, singer, as well as songwriter. Which shows he is extremely talented in his field. He acquired great fame and prominence through his country rap single named “Old Town Road”.
He is a social media sensation and achieved humongous popularity through the viral social media app Tik-Tok. The actor is not only a rapper and a singer, he is popular among youth for his amazing fitness and lean physique. Presenting you the workout routine and diet plan of your favorite rapper Lil Nas X. Keep reading.
Lil Nas X Body Stats
|Height||6 feet 2 inches or 187 cms|
|Weight||149 lbs. or 68 kgs|
Also Read: Billie Eilish Workout Routine and Diet Plan 
Lil Nas X Workout Routine
Doing a lot of different workouts is not challenging for the American rapper and singer as he is highly interested and devoted to dancing in his concerts which aids in his daily workout. Lil Nas X has a lean body structure and exercises regularly to be in fine fettle and maintain his amazingly built body. Here is a list of workouts that The American rapper does regularly.
Lil Nas X Workout Includes:
It is a form of cardio workout filled with rejoicing. Dance not only adds extra fun to your workouts, but it also helps to tone your body and muscles and lose extra fat from your body. Lil Nas X enjoys dancing and is aware of the benefits. A good and energetic dance will require a lot of energy, eventually aiding in the loss of weight and stored fat. Here are some benefits that your body achieves when you dance.
- Improve the condition of your heart and lungs
- Increases aerobic fitness
- Improved muscle tone and strength
- Management of weight as mentioned above
- Makes your bones strong and reduces the risk of bone disease “Osteoporosis”.
- Better agility, the flexibility of the body.
- Improves overall coordination
Lil Nas X Exercises
Lil Nas X never leaves a good workout any day. These are few exercises to incorporate to achieve a fit and lean body like Montero Lamar Hill AKA Lil Nas X.
- Rowing machine: 1 set for 10 repetitions to warm up.
- Overhead press: 3 sets of 6 to 8 repetitions.
- Push-Ups: the pyramid of 2 to 7 repetitions
- Pull-ups: the pyramid of 2 to 7 repetitions.
- Bodyweight squats: again, the pyramid of 2 to 7 reps
- Stiff-legged deadlifts: a pyramid of 2 to 7 reps
- Hanging knee raises: a pyramid of 2 to 7 reps
- Rowing machine: 1 set of 10 minutes for cooling down
Abs Exercises and Machines
- Barbell floor wiper: 40 seconds
- Medicine ball slam: 40 seconds
- Side jackknife: 40 seconds
- Dragon flag: 30 seconds
- Cable woodchopper: 40 seconds
- Cocoon:40 seconds
- Sandbag sit-ups: 1 minute
- Plank: 1 minute
Continue these exercises in circuits to view amazing results and get the desired physique of your choice. Emphasize more on the accuracy, as it plays a key role in fitness.
Perform these exercises regularly and consistently with a clean and healthy diet to achieve fitness like your favorite young rapper Lil Nas X.
Also Read: Christopher Comstock Marshmello Diet Plan and Workout Routine
Lil Nas X Diet Plan
Lil Nas X includes Paninis in his diet or meal plan as he loves eating those. These are some dishes that the singer cum rapper finds toothsome, delicious, and healthy to eat. There are many types of Paninis that the young rapper eats regularly.
Lil Nas X Diet Includes:
- Turkey, Mozzarella, and Kale Pesto panini is an insanely delicious and mouth-watering recipe that Lil Nas X is fond of.
- Bacon and Zucchini mixed with panini.
- Chicken pepperoni Parmesan Panini.
- Grilled Rueben sandwiches
- Shrimp and blackened corn salad.
- Kale hush puppies with lemon aioli.
- Clam chowder with oyster crackers
These are a few food recipes that the young rapper prefers to eat. In case of doubts, comment your thoughts and questions below and let us know the suggestions.
Also Read: Travis Scott Workout Routine and Diet Plan  Train Like a Rapper
You are funny…
I think u cute “lol”
I think lil nas x looks cute with his abs “show off lil nas x”
I think lil nas x is cute
They didn’t mention how big of a weight does he use for all his exercises. 10lbs, 20,30, WHAT!
How many sets does he do and what is his diet plan on the daily
He does 3 sets of each exercise. his diet plan is given in the article.
Montero is cuuuuute