Luis Suarez Workout Routine And Diet Plan
Hello, We are going to discuss Luis Suarez Workout Routine And Diet Plan. Before going to discuss “workout routine of Luis Suarez” and “diet plan of Luis Suarez”, let’s know about him. Luis Alberto Suarez Diaz was born on January 24, 1987, in Salto, Uruguay, to Rodolfo and Sandra Suarez. His father was a porter of mixed backgrounds of African ancestors. Luis Suarez was seven years old when his family moved to Montevideo for work. Luis has seven brothers and sisters. His older brother, Paolo Suarez, is also a professional footballer, who plays for the National Football League in Guatemala.
Luis Suarez played his first professional match for the National Youth Club against the Copa Libertadores. Although the match ended in a 3-2 defeat, Suarez achieved its first senior-level goal with an impressive overhead kick. He played 34 times for National and scored 12 goals for them.
Luis Suarez was his main striker who helped him lift the Uruguayan league from 2005-2006. He made his international debut as a member of the Uruguayan team, which reached the knock-out stage in 2007, which was played in the U20 World Cup, Canada.
Luis Suarez was hired next by the next 22.8 million Euro Liverpool FC and became one of his most expensive players in 2011. His fantastic performance with the ball helped his team win the Champions League and ‘Golden Boot’ for themselves. He was elected PFA Players Player of the Year and FWA Footballer of the Year. Here in this article Luis Suarez workout routine, Luis Suarez diet plan, Luis Suarez fitness regime, Luis Suarez gym routine, Luis Suarez body HD Photo, Luis Suarez exercise pattern are explained in detail.
Luis Suarez Diet Plan
Let’s start with a diet plan of Luis Suarez. Luis is very strict about eating organic food. He loves broccoli and also loves things with taste. Luis Suarez keeps himself with proteins and carbs. Breakfast is an important food for him and he usually has eggs, home fries, grits, bacon, turkey sausage, turkey ham, turkey kabasa, and pancakes. Obviously, before a fight, he very much spaghetti Bolognese eats. He concentrates on keeping only healthy and nutritious food and well hydrated with water. One day he was eating bananas and he drank water. And of course, it is very like eating top Ramen noodles once in your cheat days. This is all about the diet meal plan of Luis Suarez.
Luis Suarez Workout Routine
Now, let’s know about the workout routine of Luis Suarez. Luis is a great physician and adheres to an intense workout routine to maintain his body. He exercises six days a week and takes one day off on the seventh day of the week. Let’s know about Luis Suárez Workout Routine:
Monday and Thursday:
Chest and legs
- 1 hour of cardio workout
- Bench press of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Incline press of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Chest Flys with Dumbbells of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Cable flyes of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- One legged squat of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Leg curls of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Leg extension of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Calf raises of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Hanging leg raises of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
Tuesday and Friday:
Back and biceps
- One hour of cardio exercises
- Lat pull downs of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Seated pulley rows of 10-12 reps
- Fingertip pull-ups of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Bicep curls of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Bicep curls with a twist of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Hammer curls of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Functional cable curls of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Tire throws of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Crazy crunches of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
More about “Luis Suarez exercise routine” is given below.
Wednesday and Friday:
Shoulders and triceps
- One hour of cardio workout
- Military press of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Lateral dumbbell raises of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Tricep press downs of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Cable flys of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Medicine ball slam of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Diamond push ups of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Dips with leg raise of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Plank push ups with exercise ball of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Ab crunches of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Rest day
Luis Suarez Workout