Luka Modrić Latest Workout Routine And Diet Plan
Hello, We are going to discuss Luka Modrić Latest Workout Routine And Diet Plan. Before going to discuss the latest workout program of Luka Modric and the latest diet plan of Luka Modric, let’s know something about his life. Luka Modric was born on 9 September 1985.
He was born in Zadar in a village near Zadar town of SR Croatia (then SFR Yugoslavia). His father is a stipe model and his mother is Radojka Modric. Modric faced the freedom of the Croatian war in childhood. Because of that, he had to live a refugee life. Modric started playing football to avoid the reality of the war of independence. Modric made Francesco Totti and Zoannimer Boban as idolaters to play football as idolaters.
Luka Modric is one of the world’s most complete and best midfielders, Luka Modric is a Croatian footballer who captains the national club alongside the Spanish club, Real Madrid. Modric plays primarily as a central midfielder, but can also play as an attacking midfielder or as a defensive midfielder, which is usually deployed as a deep liegator. After spending four seasons with Tottenham Hotspur in 2012, he joined Real Madrid and became a member of the Croatian national team in 2006.
He delivered his country to the World Cup final for the first time in history, as Croatia reached the 2018 FIFA World Cup final. They eventually lost to France by 4-2. He is the recipient of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Golden Ball, followed by 2018 UEFA Men’s Player of the Year and 2018 The Best FIFA Player.
Luka Modric is also the Croatian footballer of the year six times, which is tied with the Dwarf Suuq. The 33-year-old midfielder has many other awards in his collection. They are considered as midfield Maestro and the nickname of Lukita is given by their teammates. Here is the latest diet plan of Luka Modric, latest workout routine of Luka Modric, Luka Modric fitness regime are explained.
Luka Modrić Latest Workout Routine.
Now we will share all information related to the “workout program of Luka Modric” in detail.
Monday (Day 1)
- Push-ups of 25 reps 3 sets
- Nautilus presses of 15 reps 3 sets
- Nautilus incline presses of 15-20 reps 3 sets
- Pec deck machine of 15 reps 3 sets
- Bench press of 6 reps 4 sets
- Dumbbell fly of 8 reps 4 sets
- Incline dumbbell press of 8 reps 4 sets
Tuesday (Day 2)
- 5 pull-ups 3 sets
- Seated rows of 15-20 reps 3 sets
- Lat pull downs of 15 reps 3 sets
- T bar rows of 20 reps 3 sets
Wednesday (Day 3)
- Arnold presses of 20 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell lateral raises of 15 reps 3 sets
- 15 reps 3 sets Dumbbell front raises
- Dumbbell overhead press of 8 reps 3 sets
- Lateral raise of 12 reps 4 sets
- Front raise of 12 reps 4 sets
- Shrugs of 8-10 reps 4 sets
Thursday (Day 4)
Biceps and Triceps
- Nautilus curls of 15 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell hammer curls of 15 reps 3 sets
- Tricep press downs of 15-20 reps 3 sets
Friday (Day 5)
- Treadmill running for 45 minutes at 65-75% of maximum heart rate
Saturday (Day 6)
- Rest day
Sunday (Day 7)
- Rest day
This is all about the latest workout plan of Luka Modric. Now we share a diet plan of Luka Modric.
Luka Modrić Latest Diet Plan
Luka Modrić believes that just following a workout is not enough. His diet plays a great role in keeping them fit and fit for all their matches. Luka Modrić adheres to high in protein and low in carbohydrate diets. Here is the whole Diet plan of Luka Modric.
- Luka Modrić follows a clever diet and categorizes different food groups to improve metabolism.
- He maintains 250 grams of protein each day and takes a protein bar and shakes to complete his protein intake.
- Famous footballer usually avoids carbs after 8.00 pm and take carbs in the form of pancakes, potatoes, and porridge.
- Luka Modrić loves sushi diet and takes sushi at least three times a week.
- His diet includes fish, eggs, chicken, and paneer.
- Luka Modrić never eats junk food.