Mohamed Salah Latest Workout Routine And Diet Plan
Hello, we are going to discuss Mohamed Salah Latest Workout Routine And Diet Plan. Before going to discuss the latest diet plan of Mohamed Salah and the latest workout routine of Mohamed Salah, let’s know about him. The full name of Mohamed Salah is Mohamed Salah Ghaly. He was born on June 15, 1992, in NAGRIG, Egypt. Mohamed keeps the nationality of Egypt. He started playing football from the local club, Ittihad Basyoun. In 2005, he played for OTHMASON Tanta. In 2006, Salah started his youth football career with El Mokawloon.
Here in this article latest workout routine of Mohamed Salah, latest diet plan of Mohamed Salah, fitness regime of Mohamed Salah, Mohamed Salah gym tips, Mohamed Salah training tips are explained in detail.
Mohamed Salah Latest Workout Routine
Now we are going to share information about the latest exercise routine of Mohamed Salah. We have given workout routine day wise.
Monday (Day 1)
- Lat pull down of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Bench press of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell bicep curl of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Incline dumbbell press of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Triceps pushdowns with a rope of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell press of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Crunches of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell Forward Lunges of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Stability Ball Leg Curls of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell Squat of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Twisting planks of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell Side Lunges of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Reverse crunches of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Walking planks of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Leg lifts of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Abdominal twists of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Cardio workout for 10 minutes
Tuesday (Day 2)
- Rest day
Wednesday (Day 3)
- Cardio and core
- Treadmill running for 10-15 minutes
- Crunches on stability ball of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Planks of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Bent knee hip raises of 10 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell chest press of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Incline chest press of 10 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell flys of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Overhead shoulder press of 10 reps 3 sets
- Lateral dumbbell raises of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Medicine ball push-ups of 10 reps 3 sets
- Stability ball climbers of 12 reps 3 sets
Thursday (Day 4)
- Rest day
Friday (Day 5)
- Lower body
- Stability ball squats of 10 reps 3 sets
- Seated calf raises of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- 3 sets of seated leg extensions of 10 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell lunges of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Cable lat pulldowns of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell rows of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell bicep curls of 10 reps 3 sets
- Cable press downs of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Tricep extensions of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Bench dips of 20 reps 3 sets
Saturday (Day 6)
- Rest day
This is what all workout routine of Mohamed Salah for a week.
Mohamed Salah Latest Diet Plan
Now its time to share the diet plan of Mohamed Salah. Mohamed’s Salah does not believe in the diet to stay fit and emphasizes eating a balanced diet. He likes homemade food and they believe that homemade food helps in maintaining their healthy body. Mohamed Salah’s diet plan includes-
- A healthy breakfast with parathas and a glass of milk.
- A bowl of fruit in the afternoon.
- Lentils, vegetables, bread, and chicken with a bowl of yogurt for lunch.
- In the evening a glass of fresh fruit juice without sugar.
- Dinner is usually very light, with soup, salad, and veggie. They always had dinner before 8 o’clock in the night.
- He always eats homemade food and never takes any supplement. This is all about the latest diet pattern of Mohamed Salah.
More about Mohamed Salah’s life
Mohamed Salah is Egyptian footballer, who plays for the Egyptian national team as well as for Premier League club ‘Liverpool’. He was born and raised in the Egyptian house, he is a talented footballer since childhood. Mohamed Salah is best known for his trick, speed, dribbling skills, ball control, and clinical finishing. Mohamed Salah is often given the nickname of Egyptian Messi for his style of play.
He started his career with the youth team of Egyptian club ‘El Mokawloon’. Soon, their transition happened in 2010 with the club’s senior team in the ‘Egyptian Premier League’. He has also played for Swiss club FC Basel, Premier League club Chelsea, Seria A club Fiorentina and Roma.
The advice won 32 league goals in 36 league games in Premier League Golden Boot in their debut season in Liverpool, and in 2017-2018, with 44 goals in all competitions, in the beginning, a record scorer for Liverpool became.
Mohamed Salah has won the PFA Players Player of the Year, FWA Footballer of the Year, Premier League Player of the Season and Liverpool Player of the Year in 2017-18. He has recently won the 2018 FIFA Puskas Prize.