Nancy Ajram Diet Plan and Workout Routine: Nancy Nabil Ajram is an inspiring singer, television judge, and businesswoman in Lebanon. She started her career on television at a very young age or as a child. She released her debut studio album in 1998 known as “Mihtagalak“.
After her debut as a singer, she released and featured in many albums and acquired great popularity with her talent and beauty. She has also received many awards and honors for her excellent contribution. The singer cum businesswoman is 37 years of age and still manages to look very young due to her amazing fitness and body. She works hard on her body and eats the right amount of nutrition to remain in the best of her shape.
Nancy Ajram Body Stats
|Height||168cms or 5 feet 6 inches|
|Weight||62 kgs or 137 lbs|
By her amazing body stats, we can think of the hard work she puts to maintain this hourglass figure or body of hers. She does a lot of workouts and eats right for sure. Let us look at her workout and diet plan to understand.
Also Read: Bella Thorne Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Nancy Ajram Workout Routine
Nancy never misses a day or makes excuses to work out as she understands the importance of good health along with a great body. Nancy does all her workouts in the morning and never avoids them. Here are some workouts and exercises the Lebanese singer does.
Nancy Ajram Workout includes:
Full-body Workout Using Battle Rope
Battle rope requires strength and tones the whole body. Here are some exercises Nancy Ajram focuses on.
- Jumping power slams: this exercise offers full-body plyometric burn and tires your muscles for amazing results.
- Squat to shoulder press: this exercise strengthens your shoulders and has an excellent effect on the core.
- Alternating wide circles: This exercise helps Nancy Ajram have a beautiful, lean back and amazing grip.
- Jumping Jacks: To work on all the smaller muscles in and around the shoulders and work your core, this exercise is very crucial.
- Alternative jump waves improve the overall coordination and power of muscles and provide a great body to the doers.
Exercises using Kettlebell:
The kettlebell is one amazing prompt for exercising. Nancy uses it regularly to complete her workout routine. Here are a set of workouts she includes.
- Kettlebell swings: 1 minute
- Sumo squat using kettlebell: 1 minute
- Single-arm kettlebell row: 1 minute
- Kettlebell extension: 30 seconds
- Kettlebell windmill: 30 seconds
- Kettlebell reverse lunges: 1 minute
- The figure of eight: 1 minute (a great exercise).
- Kettlebell goblet squat: 30 seconds
- Reverse lunges: 40 seconds.
Nancy Ajram is very particular about her workouts and has maintained her body consistently doing these. You may also try them to achieve body goals.
Nancy Ajram Diet Plan
Nancy Ajram is a vegetarian and her diet includes vegan or vegetarian meals only. She includes the following food items.
Nancy Ajram Diet Includes:
She eats oatmeal with flax seeds or Greek yogurt with chia seeds. On alternate days she also opts for tofu scramble with sauteed peppers, onions, and spinach.
Nancy includes a lot of options for her lunchtime as she believes in a fulfilling and delicious lunch with her family. These are certain dishes she gets prepared for herself.
- Grilled veggies and hummus wrap with sweet potato fries.
- Zucchini boats stuffed with veggies and feta with tomato soup.
- Farro salad with tomatoes, cucumber, and feta with spiced lentil soup.
- Burrito bowl with brown rice, beans, avocado, salsa, and veggies.
- Red lentil veggie burger with avocado salad.
- Bell peppers stuffed with tempeh and zucchini fritters.
- Marinated tofu pita pocket with Greek salad.
Her lunch options are tempting to eat and excellent in fulfilling the nutrition requirements of the body.
Nancy Ajram believes in light dinner but keeps a lot of options in her diet and dinner meal plans for better taste. Below mentioned are some dinner meals:
- Black bean taco with cauliflower rice.
- Flatbread with grilled garden vegetables and pesto.
- Quinoa black bean balls with zucchini noodles.
- Vegetable paella with a side salad.
- Chickpea curry with brown rice.
- Tofu sandwich with pickled slaw.
She uses her lunch alternatives in her dinner too sometimes. This is all you need to know about Nancy Ajram’s fir workout routine and diet plan. Mention our thoughts and questions below.
Also Read: Jennifer Lopez Workout Routine and Diet Plan