Olivier Giroud Workout Routine And Diet Plan
Hello, we are going to discuss Olivier Giroud Workout Routine And Diet Plan. Before going to discuss workout routine of Olivier Giroud and diet plan of Olivier Giroud, let’s know about him. Olivier Jonathan Giraud was born on 30 September 1986. He is a French professional footballer, who plays for the French national team and the Premier League club, Chelsea.
Before joining Tours in 2008, he started his career in Grenoble in Ligue 2. In his second season in Tours, he was the top scorer of the Division with 21 goals, which moved him to top-flight side Montpellier. Olivier was again the top scorer with 21 goals in the 2011-12 season before he went to Arsenal to give the club his first League 1 title. Olivier Giroud won an FA Cup with Arsenal in 2014, 2015 and 2017 and scored a total of 105 goals in 253 games for the club.
In January 2018, he moved to Chelsea, wherein his first full season, he became the first player of the club to score 10+ goals in a single European campaign. Olivier Giroud made his full international debut for France in 2011. He has become the country’s third-highest goalscorer player with 35 goals in 89 caps, and was part of the UEFA Euro 2012 and 2014 FIFA World Cup finals which reached the quarter-finals, the UEFA Euro 2016 final, in which he combined the second Bronze boot as the biggest goal scorer, and won the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Olivier Giroud is popular for his fitness also. The regular routine of Olivier Giroud involves lifting heavyweight to gain strength and strength and a big focus on the platometer routine for speed and agility. So, let’s check out the workout routine and diet plans of Olivier Giroud.
Olivier Giroud Diet Plan
Olivier Giroud follows a strict diet to keep herself lean and energetic. Their diet consists mainly of fruits, vegetables, fish and chicken. He stays away from red meat.
- He avoids processed foods, sugar and unhealthy oils – corn, canola, vegetable, and other chemically engineered cocktails.
- Olivier Giroud replaced empty starch with nutritious food.
- He eats beef, which is grown in human form, grass-fed cows with no added antibiotics. This is all about the diet plan of Olivier Giroud.
Olivier Giroud Workout routine
Let’s discuss workout plan of Olivier Giroud.
Monday workout routine of Olivier Giroud
- Bench press of 10 reps, 5 sets
- Incline dumbbell bench press of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Two medicine ball pushups of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell fly of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Crossover pushups of 12 reps, 3 sets
- EZ-Bar triceps extension of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Abs plate twists of 20 reps, 3 sets
- Cable crunch of 20 reps, 3 sets
Tuesday workout routine of Olivier Giroud
- Reverse grip pushups of 15-20 reps, 3 sets
- Squat of 4-6 reps, 3 sets
- Hang clean of 4-6 reps, 3 sets
- Single-leg dumbbell calf raise of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Burpee of 15 reps, 3 sets
- Mountain climber of 20 reps, 3 sets
Wednesday workout routine of Olivier Giroud
Thursday workout routine of Olivier Giroud
- Wide-grip lat pull-down of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Arnold press of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Pull-ups of 5 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell front raise of 6-85 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell rear lateral raise of 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Alternating dumbbell curls of 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Close-grip EZ-Bar curls of 8 reps, 3 sets
- Abs plate twist of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Weighted Swiss ball crunch of 20 reps, 3 sets
Friday workout routine of Olivier Giroud
- Squat with pushups of 15-20 reps, 3 sets
- Jump squat of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Power snatch of 8 reps, 3 sets
- Plyometric lunges of 6 reps for each leg, 3 sets
- Burpee of 15-20 reps, 3 sets
Saturday and Sunday workout routine of Olivier Giroud
- Cardio exercises, rest
This is all about Olivier Giroud workout routine.