Philippe Coutinho Latest Workout Routine And Diet Plan
Hello, We are going to discuss Philippe Coutinho Latest Workout Routine And Diet Plan. Before going to discuss the latest diet plan of Philippe Coutinho and the latest workout routine of Philippe Coutinho, let’s know about him. Passionate and enthusiastic player, Philippe Coutinho was born on June 12, 1992. He was born and born in the Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro. Their nationality is Brazil. His father’s name is Ze Carlos Coutinho and mother name is Dona Esmeralda Coutinho. His religion is Christian.
One of the popular professional footballers is Philippe Coutinho Correia, popularly known as Philippe Coutinho. He plays for the Brazilian national team. He is a famous Brazilian figure. He is famous for contributing to professional life. He is best in the position of the attacking midfielder/winger.
Currently, Philippe Coutinho is playing in Barcelona. He had played for Inter Milan, Vasco da Gama The number of their shirts is 14. He represented himself in Russia for the World Cup 2018 as a part of the team while showing his talent to everyone. Philippe Coutinho is married to his girlfriend Aine Coutinho.
They got married in 2012. The couple is blessed with two children named Philippe Coutinho Jr. and Maria Coutinho. They look very happy with each other. The couple often appears together publicly. There is no sign of separation between them. They are living in peace.
Philippe Coutinho total assets are estimated to be $ 20 million by 2018, with their property and income. He is earning an annual salary of $ 5 million from his current club. Here in this article latest diet plan of Philippe Coutinho, Philippe Coutinho latest workout routine, Philippe Coutinho fitness regime, Philippe Coutinho gym schedule is explained in detailed.
Philippe Coutinho Latest Workout Routine
Let’s start with the latest workout program of Philippe Coutinho.
Monday and Thursday: Strength Training
- G swings of 20 reps 2 sets
- Walking knee to chest tuck of 20 reps 2 sets
- Bodyweight reverse lunges of 10 reps 2 sets
- Bodyweight squats of 15 reps 2 sets
- Rack pull of 4-6 reps 6 sets
- Barbell push press of 3-6 reps 6 sets
- Zercher squats of 4-6 reps 6 sets
- Chin ups of 4-6 reps 6 sets
- Hang clean of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Burpee of 15 reps 3 sets
- Sprawl to pull up of 20 reps 3 sets
- Renegade rows of 10 reps 3 sets
- Medicine ball slam of 20 reps 3 sets
- Russian twists of 10 reps 3 sets
- Hammer and tire smash of 20 reps 3 sets
- Battle ropes for one minute every time 3 sets
- Either one of these cardio exercises for 20 minutes-Cycling, Running, Skiing, sprints or burpees
Friday: Body weight and conditioning
- Pull-ups of 6-8 reps 3 sets
- Dragon flags of 5-6 reps 3 sets
- Wide grip press ups of 20 reps 3 sets
- Hanging leg raises for 1 minute every time 3 sets
- Inverted rows of 12-15 reps 3 sets
- Mountain climber for 1 minute every time 3 sets
- Dips of 12 reps 3 sets
- Alligator walk of 8 reps from each side 3 sets
Saturday and Sunday
This is all about the latest workout routine of Philippe Coutinho. Now let’s know about his diet plan.
Philippe Coutinho Latest Diet Plan
Here is all information about the latest diet plan of Philippe Coutinho. He does not eat fruit or salad or drinks some fresh juice or his favorite, Smoothies. But he certainly keeps a careful consideration of what he is feeding his body, and all of us should do the same. Here’s his daily meal plan –
Breakfast: latest diet plan of Philippe Coutinho
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg omelet with spinach and tomatoes topping
- A bowl of fresh fruit
- Toast (gluten free).
- Late morning snack
- Fruit and Triple Berry Acai Smoothies
Lunch: latest diet plan of Philippe Coutinho
- Grilled salmon with lemon and cucumber curd dressing
- Brown Rice Casserole
- Boated spinach (sauce with coconut water)
Dinner: latest diet plan of Philippe Coutinho
- grilled chicken
- Roasted vegetables
- fruit smoothie
This is all about the latest diet plan of Philippe Coutinho.