Hello, we are going to discuss Radhika Madan Workout Routine And Diet Plan. Before going to discuss the “workout routine of Radhika Madan” and “diet plan of Radhika Madan”, let us know about her. Radhika Madan is a television personality, model and an Indian film actress.
Before her debut, She used to work as a dance instructor in New Delhi. Madan started her career with Shakti Arora on Colors TV, Ekta Kapoor’s “Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi” played as Ishani in the same manner.
Later, Madan debuted in Bollywood with Vishal Bharadwaj’s pitch, for which she was nominated for Best Actress at the 64th Filmfare Awards and won the Best Female Debut at the 25th Screen Awards. She is also the owner of Radhika Madan’s official app.
Radhika Madan was born on May 1, 1993, in a Punjabi family in Delhi. She attended Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, New Delhi and completed graduation from Jesus, Mary College, Delhi University, New Delhi.
When she was in the 8th grade, she started dancing. She has learned jazz, hip-hop, ballet, and other dance forms, and has even worked as a dance instructor. Besides dance, she used to play cricket in childhood and was a grave.
Madan started her career with Daily Soap “Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi”, which lasted for one and a half years on Colors TV. Her divine chemistry and superb acting with Shakti Arora made her famous. She also participated in Dance Reality Show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa (Season 8). Her upcoming movie name is Angreji Medium.
Here in this article the workout routine of Radhika Madan, diet plan of Radhika Madan, Radhika Madan gym routine, Radhika Madan fitness regime, Radhika Madan figure secret are explained in detail.
In addition to its superb acting skills, Diva is also popular for its good looks and fit body. So let’s take a look at how fit the beauty div is all the time, here Radhika Madan’s workout routine and a diet plan.
Radhika Madan Workout Routine
Although Radhika Madan is not much fond of the gym, she still exercises 5 times a week.
Radhika Madan Workout Routine includes-
- Her 20-minute cardio exercise begins her workout
- She makes squats and lungs after cardio
- Radhika Madan also follows resistance training with lightweight
- Her workout ends with a “10-minute total body workout routine” in which there are 3 main exercises – Spider-Man Push-Up, Prone Scissors, and Double Crunch. It targets the whole body from arms to feet.
- When she is not in the mood to go to the gym, she likes to dance and play some tennis.
- If she does not want to go to the gym then does some physical activity at home
- Stay away from alcohol and other aerated drinks
- Drink plenty of water daily. This is all about the latest workout routine/program of Radhika Madan.
Radhika Madan Diet Plan
We discussed the workout routine of Radhika Madan. Now we will see the diet plan of Radhika Madan. here some points regarding the latest diet pattern of Radhika Madan.
- She does not go for a specific diet and eats healthy and nutritious food.
- Radhika Madanmostly snacks on Sargento cheese, which is a great source of protein.
- Her day begins with the whiteness of whole-wheat toast and egg.
- She always tries to dinner before 8 o’clock
- Radhika Madanloves Caesar salad and lean meat
- She tries to eat foods with less content
- When she wants something sweet, then she goes with peanut butter or hummus
- Radhika Madan loves pasta but indulges in it once a month.
That’s all about “Radhika Madan diet plan”Radhika Madan Diet Plan