Hello, we are going to discuss “ROGER FEDERER DIET” and “ROGER FEDERER WORKOUT”. Before that let’s know about him. Roger Federer is one of the most popular professional tennis players in the world and by the ATP (Association of Tennis Professionals), he is ranked No. 2 in the world in men’s singles tennis.
Roger Federer was born on 8th August 1981. He is a famous Swiss figure. He is noted for his contribution to professional life. He is a right-handed player. He is a very talented and skilled tennis player. In 1998, He turned into a professional. Federer has won 20 Grand Slam singles titles and has not held the world no. 1 place in ATP ranking. His ranking came on 25 June 2018.
A passionate and professional sportsman, Roger Federer was born and grown up in the Swiss city of Basel. He is the son of Robert Federer and Lynette Federer, his father and mother. He also has a sister named Diana. His nationality is Swiss. His astrological sign is Leo. At a young age, he started his career with tennis.
Roger has got a perfectly healthy and fit body. Despite his busy life, Roger Federer follows a strict diet plan and workout routine to stay healthy and hit in his life. In this article we focused on Roger Federer diet plan, Roger Federer meal plan, Roger Federer workout routine, Roger Federer exercise plan, Roger Federer fitness regime, Roger Federer age, Roger Federer height, Roger Federer body stats, Roger Federer workout videos, and Roger Federer Instagram photos.
Let’s know below Roger Federer’s body measurements, workout routine, and diet plan.
Also Read: Serena Williams Workout
Roger Federer Body Measurements
|Height||6 feet 1 inch (185 cm approx)|
|Weight||187 lbs (85 kg approx)|
|Net worth||$ 450 million|
Also Read: Novak Djokovic Workout
Roger Federer Diet Plan
Roger Federer the famous tennis player does not follow any fixed diet. He has a big breakfast in which he includes lots of carbs to fuel himself, and he eats every few hours. He also eats snacks in free time or in the evening. Protein bars and bananas are the favorite snacks of him. He loves to eat fresh and washed foods. “Roger Federer Diet” includes:
- Roger Federer goes for equally endemic food and eats every 2-3 hours and makes sure to eat on time.
- He has made a high-carb, healthy fat snack to fuel their system for the rest of the day. This may include low-fat milk and grains.
- Lunch In Roger Federer diet includes lean protein for his muscles and is usually a light dinner.
- Federer revealed at the Australian Open 2017 that he could not restrain himself from eating ice cream and chocolate once.
- He makes sure to sleep 10 hours a day to help his body recover fully and is set for the next day! This is all about In Roger Federer diet plan
Also Read: Andy Murray Workout
Roger Federer Workout Routine
He has a great physique, Roger Federer’s workout routine is very well-known among fitness enthusiasts. Let’s know about Roger Federer workout routine:
- Warm-up with skipping and jogging – Federer starts his workout session with a rope. He starts skipping at normal speed and then gradually doubles its speed. It is very good for cardiovascular fitness. He then jogs, taxing various muscles, to let the leg muscles go. Jogging and skipping are both an important part of Roger Federer’s training program.
- Medicine Ball Shuffle – With the training partner in the court-office, the medicine ball is shuffled back and forth. It works equally on the upper body and core.
- Exercise bands and taper exercises – To increase his footwork, Roger Federer makes sure to include the cone drill in his workout regime. Additionally, he also uses exercise bands to enhance his performance. He sometimes puts a band between his legs while doing exercises to strengthen his leg muscles.
- More about Roger Federer workout, Cone exercises – Without a cone drill exercise no tennis workout is complete, in it you have to do zig-zagging around the cone.
- Volley on the trampoline – This exercise helps the player to get the maximum balance during the matches and when he trains himself, it goes to the extreme.
- Racket Drill – Exercises performed with the help of balls and rackets are certainly another major part of their workout regime. In one such practice, three balls are thrown at him, one at a time and Roger has to hit all three before bouncing a second time.
- No downtime – All the tennis matches can last up to four to five hours. So, Pro tennis players require both severe stamina and explosive power. Roger Federer works at least 10 hours per week during his off-season. This is all about Roger Federer workout routine.
Also Read: PV Sindhu Diet