Today we are going to reveal the famous American basketball player Russell Westbrook Diet Plan and Russell Westbrook Workout Routine. Let me give you a brief introduction to Russell Westbrook before going through a workout routine and diet plan. Russell Westbrook Jr. is an American professional basketball player who plays for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the NBA (National Basketball Association).
Russell Westbrook Jr. was born on November 12, 1988. He was born in Long Beach, California. Russell Westbrook’s parents are Shannon Horton and Russell Westbrook. Soon after his birth, the Westbrook family moved to Los Angeles. He has a younger brother, Renard, and both brothers were trained in the game by their father, who set up a practice for both of his sons to learn the nuances of the game.
He is a six-time NBA All-Star and two-time NBA All-Star Game. Most Valuable Player (MVP), winning consecutive awards in 2015 and 2016. He is also a member of the All-NBA team six times and has led. League in scoring in 2014–15. Westbrook played college basketball for the UCLA Bruins and earned third-team all-conference honors in the Pac-10.
Russell Westbrook was selected by the Seattle SuperSonics as the fourth overall pick in the 2008 NBA Draft, which was transferred to Oklahoma City six days later. Westbrook has twice represented the United States national team, winning gold medals at the 2010 FIBA World Championship and 2012 Olympics.
In this article, we focused on Russell Westbrook workout routine, Russell Westbrook diet plan, Russell Westbrook exercise routine, Russell Westbrook height, Russell Westbrook age, Russell Westbrook body stats, Russell Westbrook workout videos, Russell Westbrook Instagram photos, Russell Westbrook gym routine and Russell Westbrook fitness regime etc.
Russell Westbrook Body Measurements
- Height: 6 ft 3 in or 190 cm
- Weight: 91 kg or 200 lbs
- Age: 30 years ( As of September 2019)
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Brown
- Shoe Size: 15
- Networth: $125 Million (estimated)
Russell Westbrook Diet Plan
The Russell Westbrook diet is not a short-term meal plan, but more part of a sustainable lifestyle. Russell is arguably the most explosive player in NBA history. He makes sure to eat and train right every day, so he can stay in shape throughout the year.
Russell Westbrook Diet Plan Includes:
Russell pays great attention to carbohydrate time to ensure maximum energy before a workout and maximum muscle recovery after a workout. The only time of day that Russell eats during workout days is for breakfast in the morning.
By consuming carbs only for breakfast, pre-workout and post-workout – Westbrook ensures that he will have rapid muscle growth, maximum energy, and cannot store any body fat. Carbs are important for pre-workout energy, post-workout muscle recovery and blunting insulin levels.
Russell Westbrook pays great attention to his diet and how it affects his natural testosterone levels. Westbrook snacks on goji berries drink green tea and season your meal with turmeric. These are all powerful antioxidants that help in healing it.
RUSSELL WESTBROOK DIET PLAN IN DETAIL
- Breakfast: 7 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 2 tablespoons cottage cheese, 2 – brown rice, a handful of goji berries.
- 2 powerful all-natural testosterone boosters
- Lunch: 5 oz chicken breast, 5 oz. Sweet potato, 2 cups veggies, and teaspoon olive oil
- Workout meals: 4-6 – ounce ground turkey, 2 ounces brown rice, – avocado, 1 cup green beans, and 1 cup broccoli
- Lunch: 1 scoop whey protein and a large handful of raw almonds
- Dinner: 5 ounces grilled salmon, with 1.5 cups of boiled coconut oil
- Late Night: 5 oz cottage cheese, 1 scoop casein, – almond butter and stevia extract mixed in the blender
This is all about Russell Westbrook diet plan.
Russell Westbrook Workout Routine
When it comes to training, Russell is very secretive. But we know that he focuses on speed and explosive practice. This is the one thing that makes him one of the most entertaining NBA players to watch. Russell could be around the middle court, compared to a slam dunk performance only seconds later.
Let’s see “RUSSELL WESTBROOK WORKOUT ROUTINE”.
- Physioball dumbbell chest press 6-10 reps, 4 sets
- Single leg dumbbell curl-to-press 8 reps, 3 sets
- Walking dumbbell push-up top row: 8 reps, 4 sets
- Dumbbell squat jump: 8 reps, 4 sets
- Plate jump 8-12 reps, 4 sets
- Frog squat jump 8-15 reps, 4 sets
- Box squat jump 8-12 reps, 4 sets
- Dumbbell swing threw jump 6-10 reps, 3 sets
- Standing triple jump 4-8 reps, 3 sets
- Finger clean 3-6 reps, 4 sets
- Dumbbell jerk 8-10 reps, 4 sets
- Ravers 15-25 reps, 3 sets
- Concentric box jump 6-10 reps, 4 sets
- Long box jumps 4-8 reps, 3 sets
Point Guard Workout:
- Dynamic stretching warmup: 5-10 minutes
- In the box dribbling 2 x 2 minutes
- Bust out and retreat dribbling 2 x 1 minute
- 2-minute combo move weak hand finish x 1 set
- Step back crossover to floater finish 3 x 6 makes
- Ball screen and turn the corner 2 x 5 shots
- Ball screen and pull-up jumper 2 x 5 shots
- Ball screen refusal 2 x 5 shots
- Feeding the post passing 2 x 8
- Combo move partner passing 2 x 1 minute
- Static stretching 5-10 minutes
This is all about Russell Westbrook workout routine.
Russell Westbrook Workout Video:
Russell Westbrook Instagram Photos
View this post on Instagram