Sachin Atulkar is an Indian IPS officer and he’s probably the only famous officer he has around 365k followers on Instagram. He is an inspiration for many UPSC aspirants. Girls are fans of him and his body is really well built and in nice shape. So yeah it won’t be bad to say he’s the most famous police officer currently in India. Sachin Atulkar Workout routine and Diet Plan makes him fit and strong. here we are given full detail about the exercise routine and meal plan of Sachin Atulkar.
He likes to motivate other people to get fit and be more attentive to their bodies. He likes to give lots of advice and today we will be going to see what Sachin Atulkar does in the gym when he’s not on his police duty.
Sachin Atulkar Body Measurements
|Sachin Atulkar Height||1.83 m|
|Sachin Atulkar Weight||80 kg|
|Sachin Atulkar Age||34 years|
Also Read: PM of India Narendra Modi Diet and Daily Routine
Sachin Atulkar Workout Routine
The workout routine of Sachin Atulkar is not a very long workout routine. He mostly focuses on his weight lifting exercise and some cardio. He has made a mix workout routine that lets him train all body parts with enough rest. So let’s see just check what he does in the gym.
Sachin Atulkar Workout Includes –
Day 1 Chest and Triceps
Chest and Triceps, he loves to hit chest and tricep together.
Sachin Atulkar Chest Exercise
- Flat Bench press: Sachin Atulkar does around 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps. He likes to increase the weight in every set.
- Incline bench press: After that, he does incline bench press, also 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps. This exercise and Flat bench press target your upper chest part.
- Dumbbell flyes: Sachin Atulkar does it on a flat bench and targets to squeeze as much as he can when coming up and slowly goes down instead of letting your arms fall. He does 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps.
- Decline Bench Press: This one is for the lower chest which is a really important part to exercise for. He does around 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps and tries to make it heavier.
- Dumbbell press: This exercise is just like a bench press done with dumbbells, he does around 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps.
- Cross cable: Sachin Atulkar does 3 sets of the cross cable again, the same reps 10 to 15.
Sachin Atulkar Triceps Workout
- Skull crusher: Sachin Atulkar does 3 sets of skull crushers, 10 to 15 reps in each set.
- Pulley pushdown: He does around 3 sets of them too and 12 to 15 reps.
- Dumbbell kickback: 3 sets and 10 to 15 reps.
- Tricep Dips: This exercise is a really good exercise for triceps and chest as with a slight difference you can change the part where it will affect. He does 3 sets of 8 to 15 reps.
Day 2 Back and biceps
Sachin Atulkar Back Exercise
- In back he does exercises like the lat pulldown 3 sets and each 10 to 15 reps.
- One Arm Dumbbell Rows, 3 sets and 10 to 12 reps.
- Barbell rows, 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps.
- Deadlift, 3 sets of 8 to 12 reps. He tries to go as heavy as he can while maintaining the form.
Sachin Atulkar Biceps Workout
- Dumbbell curls, 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps of seated dumbbell curls.
- Barbell curls, 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps.
- Cable bicep curls, 3 sets of 8 to 15 reps.
- Hammer curls, 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps.
Day 3 Cardio and Shoulder
Sachin Atulkar Cardio Exercise
He likes to do cardio on this day and train his shoulders while doing that. For cardio, he mostly does things like treadmill and biking for around 30 minutes to 45 minutes.
Sachin Atulkar Shoulder Workout
- Shoulder dumbbell press, 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps.
- Military press, again 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps.
- Lateral raises, 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Front rows, 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Shrugs, 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps.
Day 4 Legs
- Squats, for warm-up around 20 to 30 squats.
- Back squat on the smith machine, he goes as heavy as he can do around 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps.
- Leg extensions, 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps.
- Leg press, 3 sets of 8 to 12 reps.
- Lunges, 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps.
- Stiff leg deadlift, it’s same as the deadlift but in this, you don’t bend your knees when you go down that gives benefit to your hamstring and glutes.
Day 5 Core Workout
- Crunches, 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps.
- Leg raises 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps.
- Bicycle crunches, 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps.
- Decline bench crunches, 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Plank, 3 sets and hold as much as you can in each set.
Day 6 Cardio
- Cardio day on this day he does 1 hour of cardio and doesn’t really push too much.
This is all about “Sachin Atulkar Workout Routine“.
Also Read: Shivdeep Lande
Sachin Atulkar Diet Plan
The diet plan of Sachin Atulkar is based on the protein, crabs and other stuff which helps him to get bulkier and stays in that shape. He said that he drinks 5 liters of water at least in a day to maintain the weight and he sleeps at least 8 hours a day.
Sachin Atulkar Diet Includes –
Sachin Atulkar likes to eat eggs and toast, with oats and juice.
Dal for protein and a little bit of rice and roti. That gives him carbs and protein. Sometimes he eats chicken instead of Dal.
Before dinner, Sachin Atulkar drinks protein shake after he finishes with the workout, then at night, he prefers to eat green with Dal or chicken and roti.
As he works all day, he cannot really maintain a full gym diet. But he does control the calories and make sure he doesn’t eat food with lots of oil and fat.
This is all about Sachin Atulkar Meal Plan.
Sachin Atulkar Photos