Hello, we are going to discuss “SANJAY DUTT WORKOUT ROUTINE” and “SANJAY DUTT DIET PLAN”. Before that let’s know about him. Sanjay Dutt is an actor in an Indian film. He is also a movie producer in Hindi cinema Bollywood. He was born on 29 July 1959.
Sanjay Dutt is the son of Sunil Dutt and Nargis Dutt, his parents were the biggest superstar of their time in Bollywood. He has two sisters named Priya Dutt and Namrata Dutt. He gains a lot of popularity in his life. His full name is Sanjay Balraj Dutt.
Sanjay Dutt is famous among his fans by names like Sanju, Baba, and Munna Bhai. He has suffered a lot and faced many challenges in his real life. But despite these worst conditions, he proved his talent in the Bollywood Indian film industry with super hit films.
Sanjay Dutt is from a famous Punjabi family of Bollywood. He had divorced with two girls and finally, in 2008, he married actress Manyata or Dilnawaz Sheikh. Now, they have a son and a daughter. They are leading a happy life.
Nowadays, Sanjay Dutt focuses on his health and body and he put more effort into his work and also used his free time to spend with his family. He followed a strict workout routine and diet plan that helped him lose a few extra pounds.
In this article, we focused on Sanjay Dutt workout routine, Sanjay Dutt diet plan, Sanjay Dutt age, Sanjay Dutt height, Sanjay Dutt body stats, Sanjay Dutt meal plan, Sanjay Dutt exercise routine, Sanjay Dutt fitness regime, Sanjay Dutt gym routine, Sanjay Dutt bodybuilding tips, etc,
Now you can see Sanjay Dutt’s body measurements, workout routine, and diet plan.
Also Read: Hrithik Roshan Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Sanjay Dutt Body Measurements
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (182 cm approx)|
|Weight||190 lbs (85 kg approx)|
|Hair||Salt and Pepper|
|Net worth||$ 22 million|
Sanjay Dutt Diet Plan
Sanjay Dutt always gives priority to healthy foods. Carbs and fat are low in their diet. Let’s know Sanjay Dutt Diet Plan:
- Sanjay Dutt, who was once a victim of drugs, now stays away from alcohol and cigarettes.
- He prefers homemade foods rich in carbohydrates, protein, and fat.
- He starts his day with a protein shake and enjoys white oats with fruits at breakfast. Sometimes, he eats a glass of milk and paratha.
- In Lunch, he wants to eat boiled chicken, yogurt, lentils, vegetables, and roti in their diet. Apart from this, he has light meals with vegetables and salad.
- His food is more or less the same as his lunch he does not eat carbs after 6:00.
- Sanjay Dutt likes fresh fruits and vegetables and juices for snacks in between.
- Strictly following this diet, six days a week he realizes that it is perfectly okay to give up his cravings for one day. This is all about Sanjay Dutt diet plan.
Sanjay Dutt Workout Routine
According to sources, Sanjay does workouts twice every day (except Sundays) to maintain his body. A few months ago, he had a double chin and a punch. To lose this excess body fat, Sanjay also started MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) and is currently absent. Sanjay Dutt’s workout routine includes paddling, spinning, dumbbell lifting, crunch and aerobic exercise on a cardio-vascular bike for 45 minutes. According to other websites and videos, we got to know this, Sanjay Dutt Workout Routine:
Monday Sanjay Dutt Workout
- Incline barbell bench press of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Dumbbell Floor Press of 8 reps, 2 sets
- Partial Deadlifts of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Floor Clean and Push Press of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise of 10-12 reps, 2 sets
- Floor Crunch of 15 reps, 2 sets
Tuesday Sanjay Dutt Workout
- Dumbbell Calf Raise of 8 reps, 2 sets
- Full-Range Squat of 10 reps, 2 sets
- Walking Lunge of 2 lengths
- Modified Hamstring Raise of 8-10 reps, 2 sets
- Seated Barbell Curl of 5-8 reps, 2 sets
- Dips of 5-8 reps, 2 sets
- Hanging Leg Raise of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
Wednesday Sanjay Dutt Workout
- Deadlifts of 5 reps, 5 sets
- Bench press of 8 reps, 5 sets
- The overhead press of 10 reps, 5 sets
- Squats of 5 reps, 5 sets
- Bench press of 8 reps, 5 sets
Thursday Sanjay Dutt Workout
- Barbell bench press of 8-12 reps, 2 sets
- Feet elevated pull up of 12 reps, 2 sets
- Side to side pull-ups of 8-12 reps, 2 sets
- Barbell row of 8-10 reps, 2 sets
- Double plate raise of 10 reps, 2 sets
- Wide grip upright row of 8 reps, 2 sets
- Incline sit-up of 15 reps, 4 sets
Friday Sanjay Dutt Workout
- Seated calf raise of 10-12 reps, 2 sets
- Front squat of 8-10 reps, 2 sets
- Single-leg press of 8-10 reps, 2 sets
- Romanian deadlift of 8-10 reps, 2 sets
- Standing dumbbell curl of 10-12 reps, 2 sets
- Decline close grip tricep press of 8-10 reps, 2 sets
- Lying leg raise of 15 reps, 4 sets
Saturday Sanjay Dutt Workout
- Rest day
Sunday Sanjay Dutt Workout
- Rest day
This is all about Sanjay Dutt workout routine exercise plan.
Also Read: Akshay Kumar Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Sanjay Dutt Workout Video
View this post on Instagram