Shahid Kapoor fitness regime, diet plan, and workout routine
Hello, We are going to discuss Shahid Kapoor Workout Routine and Diet Plan. Before going to discuss workout routine of Shahid Kapoor and diet plan of Shahid Kapoor, Let’s know about him. Shahid Kapoor was born on February 25, 1981. He is now a famous name or celebrity in Bollywood, who inherited the talent from his father, a great actor, really Pankaj Kapoor. Chocolate Boy has emerged as a new star in the industry and there are many movies in the bucket.
His career started with Shimek Davar’s dance group, followed by a series of music videos and commercials. He also got various awards in his kitty, Filmfare award for Best Male Debut. The actor is also famous among the youth for its great body and shape of the body. Shahis Kapoor workout is a good workout routine for R.. Rajkumar and Kamini films.
Shahid strictly believes that it takes years of harsh training, just about strict training in quantity, and wisely planned workout and diet to fulfill a competitive work. Shahid Kapoor Workout Routine and Training Rule have been discussed below.
Shahid Kapoor Fitness Regime
Let’s start with the fitness regime of Shahid Kapoor. From the flattery of his regular chocolate-boy to his role in a fierce royal incarnation of Padmavati, Shahid Kapoor has displayed his versatility in many ways. He is one of the few actors in India, who has been constantly praised for his performance as well as his acting.
Shahid Kapoor is a proud vegetarian and adheres to the strict exercise of six days. He has often talked about the need to eat and rest adequately enough to keep someone’s body. Let’s see how he used these two aspects to his advantage while converting into a Muscular King in Padmavat.
Shahid Kapoor Diet Plan:
No workout routine can be completed without a proper diet plan. Shahid Kapoor is also no exception to that rule. Unlike other actors, Shahid Kapoor completely follows the vegetarian diet and still produces those muscular muscles and receives energy to maintain his workout. Here is a whole diet plan of Shahid Kapoor.
- Breakfast – Shahid starts his day with fruits and dried fruits and bowl of oats or cornflakes. Sometimes it includes milkshakes or juice in your breakfast.
- Lunch – Shahid keeps it very simple at lunch. They include boiled vegetables, pulses, rice, chapati, salad and a glass lassi in lunch.
- Evening Snacks – Shahid avoids evening snacking. They like fresh fruit juice or fruit salad to complete them in the food appetite.
- Dinner – Shahid usually goes to the gym in the evening, thus putting a high protein diet for dinner by putting tofu and sprouts. The rest keep the vegetables, pulses, chapati and salads or sprouts for dinner.
Shahid Kapoor Workout Routine
Shahid Kapoor’s weekly workout routine is divided into two parts: one part for Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and the second part is for Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. He relaxes on Sundays. Shahid Kapoor’s workout routine is planned to be made on alternate days.
Shahid Kapoor workout routine includes:
- Regularly run on a treadmill for at least 15 minutes in a day.
- He works on one body part one day and thus focuses on building complex physics.
- Shahid Kapoor’s workout routine includes yoga, swimming, and running.
- An effort is made to make a good balance between weight training and cardiovascular exercise so that the result is a well-formed body.
- Apart from the workout at the gym, Shahid Kapoor also goes to the house and whenever he gets the time, he does exercise.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 10 flat bench press of 2 reps 5 sets
- 10 chin ups of 2 reps 5 sets
- 10 deadlifts of 2 reps 5 sets
- Lateral raise of 2 reps 5 sets
- 10 incline dumbbell press of 2-3 reps 5 sets
- Bent over barbell row of 2-3 reps 5 sets
- Overhead press of 2-3 reps 5 sets
- 20 seated row of 2-3 reps 5 sets
- 20 machine fly of 2-3 reps 5 sets
- The high pull of 2-3 reps 5 sets
- 20 rear delt fly of 2-3 reps 5 sets
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- 15 leg extensions of 2 reps 4 sets
- 15 squads of 2 reps 4 sets
- 15 leg curls of 2 reps 4 sets
- 15 standing calf raise of 2 reps 4 sets
- 20 leg press of 2 reps 4 sets
- 20 stiff leg deadlift of 2 reps 4 sets
- Step up of 2 reps 4 sets
- Seated calf raise of 2 reps 4 sets
This is all about the “workout routine of Shahid Kapoor”.