Hello, We are going to discuss “Shivani Surve Diet Plan, Shivani Surve Workout Routine, Shivani Surve Height, Shivani Surve Weight, Shivani Surve Age and, Shivani Surve Beauty secrets”. Before going to discuss workout routine of Shivani Surve and diet plan of Shivani Surve, let’s know about her. Shivani Surve is a Marathi and Hindi TV serial player. She is commonly known for the Mahrati TV serial Devyani on Star Plus. She has done some Hindi shows like “Phulwa, Navya, and Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo“. Currently, she is appearing in the Star Plus show Jaana atomic number 11 Dil Se Door.
Shivani Surve was born on August 29, 1990. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. She was educated at Sion’s Sadhana Vidyalaya. She leaned from a very young age and at the age of 7 she started her acting career as a child artist in the Bhojpuri film “Ganga Mili Sagar Se”. Subsequently, she acted in the Hindi TV serial “Navya … Naya Dhadak Naye Sawaal”.She had to leave the show midway to prepare for the 12th standard examination. After completing schooling, Shivani took a correspondence course from Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai. Now, she has united herself with leading actresses in Marathi TV. She has competed for the lead role in the Bhojpuri film ‘Ganga Mili Sagar Se’.
Shivani Surve Bio
- Real Name – Shivani Surve
- Nickname – Shivani
- Profession – Actress, Model, and Dancer
Shivani Surve Physical Stats
- Height – 5 foot 5 inches (165 cm approximately)
- Weight – 51kgs (112 lbs approximately)
- Eye Color – Brown
- Hair color – Black
- Figure – 33-26-33
Shivani Surve Personal Life
- Age – 26 years
- Date of Birth – 29 August 1993
- Birth Place – Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Nationality – Indian
- Educational Qualification – Correspondence course
- Religion – Marathi
Shivani Surve Workout Routine
One of the beautiful actress Shivani Surve is very conscious of her fitness. The ever-glowing beauty made zero-figure a major trend in India. She used to be a heavy girl, but when she got big offers, she worked really hard on her body to get the perfect zero-figure. Now, Shivani just maintains her beauty and body with a properly balanced diet and regular workouts. Let’s take a look at Shivani Surve’s workout routine.
Shivani Surve is an inspiration for anyone who wants to stay fit. She did not follow any crash diet to achieve her zero-marks, instead, she does yoga on her body to achieve this level of hard work and fitness. She exercises five hours two days a week. Shivani Surve’s workout routine includes-
- Shivani does not like going to any air-conditioned gym. She incorporates a lot of cardio and yoga to stay fit.
- She practices Bikram Yoga in a room with 40% humidity.
- Her cardio includes running, biking and swimming.
- Her yoga routine includes – around 40 Surya Namaskars, Bhujangasan for a strong back, Virabhadra for lean and strong legs, Naukasana for perfect abs.
- When Shivani is shooting in distant places, she goes for a long walk. This is all about Shivani Surve workout routine.
Shivani Surve Diet plan
Shivani Surve is a staunch vegetarian, so she includes all nutritious vegetables and fruits in her diet. She believes that the food taken during the day should be proportional to physical activities during the day. Her diet includes 5 meals a day. Shivani Surve’s diet plan includes-
- The day begins with a glass of fresh fruit juice or milk.
- For breakfast, she takes paranthas or upma with muesli.
- Her mid-day snack is a brown bread wedge sandwich.
- Her lunch consists of home-cooked lentils, vegetables and lots of salads with chapattis.
- For evening snacks she has drunk soy milk with a handful of nuts.
- She likes her dinner to be light and usually eats vegetables with lentils, chapattis and some yogurt and brown rice.
- Shivani Surve avoids high-calorie food, but cannot resist her craving for cheese. She included a portion of paneer with paranthas in her breakfast.
- Her diet includes lots of green salads and drinks 8-9 glasses of water throughout the day.
Shivani Surve Beauty Secrets
Shivani makes sure that her skincare regime is one that is well planned, and more importantly, includes the right type of product. There are various external factors that stimulate the skin and it is important for her to use products that have the right nutrients and are supported by science. She regularly uses a good moisturizer and a good serum.
More about Shivani Surve beauty secrets, a simple and effective skincare regime is the key. She hydrates her skin with a good moisturizer and sunscreen. She cannot emphasize enough to use good sunscreen all day. Shivani Surve follows up with a good night-time skincare regime. And when she is not on shooting, she gets makeup-free and let her skin breathe.
Revealing the secret of her beautiful hair, Shivani reveals that she rubs her hair with coconut oil before washing them. Already blessed with healthy and glowing skin, she applies neem face packs to detoxify her face. Detoxifying your skin at regular intervals protects you from the harmful effects of cosmetics and pollution.