Sofia Andres Diet Plan and Workout Routine: Sofia Louise Alejandre Andres is a commercial model and actress from Filipina. She has worked in many movies including some of her famous movies named- Princess and I, she’s dating the Gangster, Relaks, Forevermore, and Bagani. Sofia started her career as a model and worked for KFC and Angel Evaporada. As a great name in the modeling niche, Sofia is well aware that she needs to stay focused on keeping her body in shape and eating a highly proteinaceous diet. Keep reading to know what this Philippines model does to stay in the best shape.
Sofia Andres Body Stats
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
Looking at the body statistics of Sofia, we can figure out that she is highly determined to keep herself fit for her career and personal health benefits. Let’s dive further and know what exercises she does and the food that she eats.
Sofia Andres Workout Routine
Sofia Andres does a variety of things to stay in shape. These include:
Sofia usually goes to a gym when she gains a lot of weight and for increasing or decreasing weight for the movies she does. She does the following exercises in the gym.
- Seated overhead press: after selecting the weight, press the machine overhead. This machine works amazing for shoulders and back fat.
- Jump squats
- Dumbbell lunges
- Mountain climbers with a hands-on swiss ball, etc.
- Spinning or Indoor cycling: Sofia does this every day after she wakes us. She believes it a great way of working thighs out and toning of leg muscles. She maintains 90 RPM on the spinning machines.
after childbirth, Sofia constantly focuses on doing more cardio than exercises at the gym. She does cycling every morning and feels that it is one of the best exercises to do to stay healthy. Cycling does the following benefits to your body:
- Increases cardiovascular fitness
- Increases flexibility and muscle strength
- Decreases body fat levels
- Improves posture and coordination
Yoga is the best exercise to keep the body fit and mind healthy. Sofia Andres practices yoga after she gave birth to her baby. She believes that Yoga not only strengthens and provides flexibility to the body, it also relaxes the mind and manage stress level. Yoga is a blend of spiritual and mental health. Other benefits include:
- Helps in back pain relief.
- It can ease symptoms of arthritis
- Helps you sleep better.
- Improves balance and flexibility.
Yoga is highly recommended, as it works for mental health as well.
Walking or jogging
Sofia has included walk in her morning routine as it helps her be in fine fettle. 15 to 30 minutes of walk per day can do unbelievable changes to your body. It tones your body and improves your mood. Take a look at these benefits of daily walking to get a clear picture.
- Lowers blood pressure and risk of heart disease.
- Strengthens arms
- Tightens abdominal muscles.
- Keep knee joints healthy
- Lowers the risk of a blood clot in the body
- Shapes your hips
- Relieves back pain.
With this great routine, Sofia takes an amazing diet to maintain the way she looks. Let us look at her diet plan to get better insights.
Sofia Andres Diet Plan
Sofia always believes in eating clean and healthy to stay in her best shape. Her diet includes:
- Fried fish: fish is a great source of protein and nutrition. They contain omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin-D (6). It helps to balance the fat in the body.
- Pudding: Sofia loves eating pudding as her dessert. She uses sugar alternatives like jaggery or brown sugar to minimize extra calories.
- Salad: Sofia eats salad with every meal, it makes her feel full and is very healthy to eat.
- Prawns: prawn is another great protein source. It is also a great source of selenium, phosphorus, copper, and magnesium in the diet. Prawns contain high zinc levels that help in developing a healthy immune system.
- Crushed egg: the egg is an important dietary intake. It fulfills the fat and protein requirements of the body.
These were some dishes Sofia prefers to eat in her diet to stick to an amazing body shape.
To know more, you can ask your questions and queries below.
Also Read: Sommer Ray Workout Routine and Diet Plan