Soham Shah Workout Routine and Diet Plan | Fitness Regime
Hello, here we are going to discuss Soham Shah workout routine and diet plan with his fitness regime. before going towards workout routine and diet plan of Soham Shah, let’s start with his introduction. Soham Shah is an Indian actor, entrepreneur, and producer. Soham Shah recorded his first screen appearance in 2013 when he starred in the National Award winning film, Ship of Theseus directed by Recyclewala Films. Soham Shah was not only an actor but also a producer of the film.
After its highly acclaimed debut, Soham Shah starred Meghna Gulzar’s Talwar (2015) along with Hansal Mehta’s Simran (2017). His latest film is Tumbbad, was released on 12th October 2018. In Tumbbad movie he did Outstanding performance with his new look especially fitness. In this movie, we saw his fitness level and dedication. Here Soham Shah workout routine, Soham Shah fitness, Soham Shah diet plan, Soham Shah workout program, Soham Shah gym, Soham Shah HD photo, Soham Shah bodybuilding is explained.
Soham Shah Workout Routine:
Soham Shah is very strict about his workout routine and gym activity. here we explained all details related “Soham Shah workout routine”
- 6 sets of pull-ups of 4-8 reps
- 2 sets of lateral machine pull-downs (40-45 kg) 10-12 reps
- 6 sets of low and one-arm dumbbell rolls of 50 kg of 4-8 reps
- 6 sets of a flat bench of 4-8 reps
- 6 sets of incline bench of 4-8 reps
- 6 sets of dumbbell press of 4-8 reps
- 6 sets of chest flye of 4-8 reps
- 2 sets of squats with 80 kg weight on shoulders of 4-8 reps
- 2 sets of hamstrings curls with 40 kg weights of 4-8 reps
- 2 sets of step-ups with 40 kg weight of 4-8 reps
- 2 sets of barbells of 4-8 reps
- 2 sets of free squats of 4-8 reps
- 6 sets of Olympic barbell curls with 30 kg weight of 4-8 reps
- 6 sets of dumbbell curls with 20 kg weights of 4-8 reps
- 6 sets of reverse curls with 20 kg weight of 4-8 reps
- 6 sets of close grip barbell presses of 4-8 reps
- 6 sets of press downs of 4-8 reps
- 6 sets of skull crushers with 30-35 kg weight of 4-8 reps
- 6 sets of knee and shoulder press with 40 kg weights of 4-8 reps
- 6 sets of a military press of 4-8 reps
- 3 sets of lateral raises using dumbbells of 4-8 reps
- 3 sets of lateral raises using a machine of 4-8 reps
- 6 sets of rear flyes with a 20kg weight of 4-8 reps
that’s all about workout routine of Soham Shah for a week.
More About Soham Shah:
Born in a small town near Jaipur, Soham Shah moved to Mumbai to make a film. He started his own production house, Recycle Films, to produce a content-driven film. His first film was critically acclaimed Ship of Theseus, in which he played the role of a socially incognizant stockbroker.
He even won the National Award for Best Producer for this film. He was then offered the role of a policeman in the sword based on Noida Double Murder Case of 2008. His role was greatly appreciated by the audience. After this, Soham Shah was cast with Kangana Ranaut, in the drama of Hansal Mehta, Simran, which is the story of an NRI housekeeper who turns into a chronic gambler, where he plays the role of Kangana’s character. His most ambitious project so far will be released in Triband, October 12, 2018.
Soham Shah Diet Plan:
Soham Shah has very strict about his diet as a workout routine. here is all information about the “diet plan of Soham Shah”. Soham Shah is a pure Non-vegetarian, he regularly eats eggs and chicken and his diet include rich food grains and pulses. He neither drinks nor smokes. Soham Shah diet plan includes:
- His breakfast consists of 2 egg white parts and Oatmeal.
- He snacks on dried fruits and whey shakes before lunch.
- Brown rice with chicken and boiled curry for lunch.
- In the evening breakfast, he takes a protein shake. Sometimes, He practices gymnastics after drinking his protein shake.
- Fish and Broccoli.
this is all about diet plan of Soham Shah.