Hello, we are going to discuss “STEPHANIE SANZO WORKOUT ROUTINE” and “STEPHANIE SANZO DIET PLAN”. Before that let’s know about him. Stephanie Sanzo was born in 1987. She was born in Australia. Her zodiac sign is Aries. Stephanie Sanzo is a well-known Australian fitness celebrity, a personal trainer and an internet sensation. When she was young, she had zero interest in fitness, physical exercise or going to the gym, but Stephanie gained over 25 kilograms after giving birth to two children. After that, she felt unhealthy, unfit, and insecure about her health and body, and then she knows the value of a healthy body and joined the gym. And she becomes a gym fanatic and a personal trainer also.
Stephanie Sanzo was not started directly from the gym to get a fit body. Stephanie started his fitness journey at home to get rid of excess fat with the help of a pair of dumbbells. And then Stephanie quit her job and she gave up her competitive career and became a certified instructor and devoted all her time to coaching clients. As time passed, she thought about sharing her client’s success stories and her body changes on the Internet and began posting pictures, inspirational quotes, and videos of her own. Her content became popular and she earned the nickname “Steph Fit Mum”.
In this article, we focused on Stephanie Sanzo workout routine, Stephanie Sanzo diet plan, Stephanie Sanzo exercise routine, Stephanie Sanzo fitness regime, Stephanie Sanzo gym routine, Stephanie Sanzo workout video and Stephanie Sanzo instagram photos.
Stephanie Sanzo looks stunning with a stunning and sexy body. She works very hard to stay in this perfect shape and does not follow any extreme diet. Let’s know the Body Measurements, workout routine, Stepney Sanzo’s diet plan:
Also Read: Sommer Ray Workout
Stephanie Sanzo Body Measurements
|Height||5 feet 1 inch (153 cm approx..)|
|Weight||117 lbs (53 kg approx..)|
|Bra cup size||40B|
|Body Type||Hour Glass|
Also Read: Anllela Sagra Workout
Stephanie Sanzo Diet Plan
Stephanie Sanzo does not believe in following any extreme diet and prefers a balanced and healthy diet. Stephanie Sanzo diet plan includes: –
- Stephanie Sanzo only eats organic foods and believes that it keeps her healthy and helps in losing weight.
- She keeps changing her food and does not eat the same thing every day.
- Her breakfast includes boiled eggs with avocado and rye toast, or muesli and fresh fruit salad with yogurt.
- Her snacks include green tea or lemonade with almonds, walnuts, and pecans.
- Stephanie Sanzo diet plan for lunch consisted of crispy dishes spiced with fresh salads.
- She takes a healthy dinner with fish or salmon with fish or salmon.
- Stephanie Sanzo drinks about 4 to 5 liters of water every day.
- She also loves drinking unsafe fresh juice as it provides important minerals and vitamins. This is all about Stephanie Sanzo diet plan.
Also Read: Michelle Lewin Workout
Stephanie Sanzo Workout Routine
Stephanie Sanzo’s workout session includes 5-10 minutes of warm-up exercises, 15 minutes of stretching, 30 minutes of working on her long legs, and 30 minutes of her balance and arms. Have a look at Stephanie Sanzo workout routine:
Stephanie Sanzo Leg Workout
- Seated leg extension 2 sets, 10 reps
- Seated glute abduction machine 2 sets, 10 reps
- Lying hamstring curls 2 sets, 10 reps
- Walking dumbbell lunge superset with Romanian deadlift 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- Seated leg press superset with glute hamstring raise machine 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- Glute kickback on weighted machine 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- Cable pull-through superset with cable squat 3 sets, 10-12 reps
Stephanie Sanzo Chest and Triceps Workout
- Barbell bench press 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- Leverage machine row 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- Flat bench press with dumbbells 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- Bodyweight pushup 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- Triceps pushdown 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- Bodyweight skull crusher 4 sets, 12-15 reps
More about “Stephanie Sanzo workout routine”,
Stephanie Sanzo Back and Shoulders Workout
- Single-arm dumbbell Arnold press superset with single arm pulldown row 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell shoulder press 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- Bodyweight chin-up 4 sets, 08 reps
- Seated cable press superset with cable face pulls 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- Wide grip lat pulldown superset with straight arm pull down 4 sets, 10-12 reps
This is all about Stephanie Sanzo workout routine.
Also Read: Kayla Itsines Workout
Stephanie Sanzo Workout Video
View this post on Instagram
Also Read: Adriana Lima Diet