Tiger Shroff Workout Routine and Diet plan | Fitness regime
Hello, here we are going to discuss Tiger Shroff Workout Routine and Diet plan along with Fitness regime of Tiger Shroff. Before going to discuss workout routine and diet plan of Tiger Shroff, Let’s know about Tiger Shroff. Here is the introduction of Tiger Shroff.
Tiger Shroff, the son of Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff, is the new star of the Bollywood film industry, who made his debut with the “Heropanti” released in 2014. His real name is Jai Hemanta Shroff. He is a very good football player and always wanted to play football as a professional player, but after realizing that football does not have a good carrier option in India, he made his choice to jump into the film line. Following his father’s footsteps, he started his career with super hit movie “Heropanti” directed by Sabir Khan. For his debut film, he trained speed training and flexibility, including front pike, wall flips and leaps, 360-degree backward twists. Now we will be going to tell about the workout routine of Tiger Shroff.
TIGER SHROFF WORKOUT ROUTINE –
Tiger Shroff is very strict of his workout routine. here is all workout program of Tiger Shroff for all seven days of a week in detail.
Monday – Chest
- Flat bench: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Incline bench: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Dumbbell press: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Chest flye: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
Tuesday – Back
- Pull-ups: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Lateral machine pull-downs (80 – 85 kg): 10-12 reps and 4 sets
- Low and one-arm dumbbell rolls of 100 kg: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Squats with 190 kg weight on shoulders: 4-8 reps and 4 sets
- Hamstrings curls with 90 kg weights: 4-8 reps and 4 sets
- Step-ups with 90kg weight: 4-8 reps and 4 sets
- Barbells: 4-8 reps and 4 sets
- Free squats: 4-8 reps and 4 sets
Thursday – Arms
- Olympic barbell curls with 60 kg weight: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Dumbbell curls with 32 kg weights: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Reverse curls with 30kg weight: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Close grip barbell presses: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Press downs: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Skull crushers with 68kg weight: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
Friday – Shoulders
- Knee and shoulder press with 90 kg weights: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Military press: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Lateral raises using dumbbells: 12 sets of 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Lateral raises using machine: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Rear flyes with 40kg weight: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
Saturday – Mixed
- Deadlifts with 250 kg weight: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Squats with 100 kg weight: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Kneel and press with 50 kg weight: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Plyometric push-ups: 4-8 reps and 12 sets
Sunday – Abs
- Crunches: 10-12 reps and 12 sets
- Hanging reverse crunches: 10-12 reps and 12 sets
- Weight loaded reverse crunches with a weight of 10 kg: 10-12 reps and 12 sets
- Standing and seated calf presses: 10-12 reps and 12 sets
That’s all about Workout Routine of Tiger Shroff. Tiger Shroff’s body is not just the result of their tremendous workout, but also their strict diet. He avoids any type of smoking and drinking and does not eat any carbohydrate after 5 o’clock in the evening. For cardio, Tiger Shroff is completely dependent on Parkour, martial arts training, and dance. Now, this is what we call true dedication!
read here Effects of not brushing teeth at night
TIGER SHROFF BODY STATS –
Weight: 72 kg or 159 pounds
Height: 5 ft 11 inches or 180 cm
Biceps: 17 inches or 43 cm
Chest: 43 inches or 109 cm
Waist: 32 inches or 81 cm
TIGER SHROFF DIET PLAN –
Tiger Shroff follows a very strict diet plan to get a superhero body. But, even in his normal days, when he is not training his body for a specific role, Tiger Shroff likes to keep himself on track with a healthy diet. Here Diet plan of Tiger Shroff is explained in detail.
Foods that contain high amounts of unhealthy carbs, such as sugary drinks, burgers and pizzas are always strictly no for him. And this is not all, Tiger Shroff sticks to their rules of non-carb diet even after 5 pm in the evening. But, it does not mean that he does not allow himself to cheat every week, that he can please the person he loves. And you will be surprised to know that like most of us mortal beings, it is a sweet tooth and treats you more often in waffles, pancakes, ice cream, burgers, Nutella, cookies, and your deception! here are some points related to Diet plan of Tiger Shroff.
DIET PLAN OF TIGER SHROFF
- For the healthy start of the day, Tiger Shroff likes to keep his breakfast light but is rich in protein and fiber. Therefore, on any day at the breakfast table, you will find him usually taking steamed or grilled bass fish, egg whites, porridge, some vegetables, a handful of almonds or green tea.
- Between his meals, he eats on dry fruits and drinks shakes.
- His lunch is brown rice, chicken dish and boiled curry.
- Before starting with his fitness training session in the evening, he drinks a glass of protein shake.
- He does the end of his day for dinner with lots of green vegetables such as broccoli and green beans.
- Drinking water every day (7 to 8 liters), keeps it hydrated even after such a workout.
We hope you have got information regarding Workout routine and diet plan of Tiger Shroff.