Usain Bolt Workout Routine And Diet Plan
Hello, We are going to discuss Usain Bolt Workout Routine And Diet Plan. Before going to discuss workout routine of Usain Bolt and diet plan of Usain Bolt, let’s know about him. A naturally talented athlete, Usain Bolt, was born on August 21, 1986, who won 3 gold medals in the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, China. This Jamaican citizen also became the first man in history to win the best record time in 100 meters and 200 meters race. He considered to be the fastest person ever and also known as the named Lightning Bolt, Usain is considered to be the most athlete of the world ever.
The 29-year-old Jamaican sprinter is not only known for its record-breaking speed, but he is one of the best practitioners on the planet. Boasting an incredible maximum speed of 27.79mph and Usain Bolt is the current world record holder in both events 100m and 200m with results of 9.58secs and 19.19secs, respectively.
Usain Bolt is the proud owner of various awards, such as the IAAF World Athletes of the Year, Laureus Sportspersons of the Year and many others. According to Usain, anyone can run at such a fast pace. But, you need to follow the strict training and dietary diet to build stability and increase strength. Here Usain Bolt diet plan, Usain Bolt workout routine, Usain Bolt fitness regime, Usain Bolt exercise plan, Usain Bolt training tips are explained in detail.
Usain Bolt Diet Plan
Let’s start with a diet plan of Usain Bolt. Since the Jamaican gold medalists like chicken wings and nuggets, their personal chef ensures that Usain’s body remains toned and athletic. Their diet includes yam, a superfood that helps promote energy and fights muscle swelling. Apart from this, he tries to restrain himself for his fast-food habits. His specific diet plan or daily food is given below
- Breakfast: A Jamaican dish with a single, saltfish, yellow yam, potato, and ripe banana.
- Lunch: Chicken Breasts, Pasta
- Dinner: rice with peas, pork. This is all about a meal plan of Usain Bolt.
Usain Bolt Workout Routine
Champion runners spend 90 minutes a day in the gym, who are capable of improving their speed and agility while maintaining an athletic body. He focuses on core-centered exercises for the position of his weak core muscles.
Apart from this, these exercises help increase muscle strength and explosion, as well as increase the flexibility to spread the straps. Here all workout routine of Usain Bolt.
- Leg Raises (3 sets, rest: 30 secs)
- Side Sweeps (3 sets, rest: 30 secs)
- Reverse Crunches (3 sets, rest: 30 secs)
- Side Plank Clams (3 sets with 30 secs rest)
- Bunny Hops (5 sets, 20 reps)
- Box Jumps (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Bounding (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable Knee Drives (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Hanging Leg Raises (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Box Jump with Medicine Ball Slam (4 sets, 5 reps)
- Good Morning (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Barbell Lunge (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Sled Push (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Barbell Landmine Exercises (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Power Clean (5 sets, 3 reps)
- Explosive Barbell Step-Ups (4 sets, 6-8 reps)
- Romanian Deadlift (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Sled Drag (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Barbell Ab Rollout (3 sets, 10 reps)
Usain Bolt Training Tips
- To make the first part of the sprint race your strongest element, you should get out of track blocks quickly.
- Weight training is necessary because you need to develop the power to do good on the track.
- A strong core is important to sprint.
- Do not rush to get top speed. Begin by bowing forward, hold the drive phase for 20-30 meters, and then slowly sharpen. This is all about the workout routine of Usain Bolt.