Vicky Kaushal Workout Routine and Diet Plan | Fitness Regime
Hello, Here we are going to discuss Bollywood emerging star Vicky Kaushal Workout Routine and Diet Plan | Fitness Regime. Let’s Start with Basic details of Vicky Kaushal. Vicky Kaushal is an actor and model born on May 16, 1988. He is the first son of the famous Ennes director evening skill. He is an Electronic and Telecommunication Engineer, completed his degree from the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
Vicky Kushal was given outstanding performance in his latest movie “Uri”. In this movie, we have seen that his fitness level. here we reveal all secrets of Vicky Kaushal fitness, Vicky Kaushal workout routine and diet plan, workout program of Vicky Kaushal, Diet program of Vicky Kaushal, Vicky Kaushal gym, Vicky Kaushal abs workout, Vicky Kaushal healthy lifestyle.
Vicky Kaushal workout routine:
Vicky is very strict to his workout routine program. Here some Points about the workout program of Vicky Kaushal.
- He regularly runs on the treadmill for at least 15 minutes.
- Vicky focuses on complex physics only by working on a part of the body in the day.
- Other exercises include yoga, swimming, and running.
- He makes a balance between weight training and cardiovascular exercises to achieve the perfect body.
- Whenever they get the time they exercise only at home.
He was born in a Punjabi family with a cheating evening skill and veena skills. His younger brother, Sunny Kaushal, is also a film actor and Bollywood film; Sunshine Music Tours and Travels (2016) has made its debut.
Vicky Kaushal is active in the Hindi film industry from 2018 and has worked in many films as a supporting role or a major role. Vicky Skilled by Kashyap’s psychological thriller “Raman Raghav 2.0”, where Vicky Kaushal played the role of a police officer named “Raghavan”, who investigates the serial killer case.
The most earning films of Vicky Kaushal’s 2018 “Razi” and “Sanju” are the turning point in their lives. In the film “Sanju”, Vicky portrayed Kamlesh as the friend of Sanjay Dutt. Let’s know about the workout routine of Vicky Kaushal and his abs training in detail.
Workout exercise program of Vicky Kaushal in detail
- MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY
First set (5 sets with 8 reps)
- Flat Bench Press
- Chin Ups
- Dead Lifts
- Lateral Raise
Second set (5 sets with 8-12 reps)
- Incline Dumbbell Press
- Bent-over Barbell Rows
- Overhead Press
Third set (5 sets of repeated 8-12 times)
- Seated Row
- Chest Fly
- High Pull
- Dumbbell Rear Deltoid Flyes
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
First set (4 sets with 12-15 reps)
- Leg Extensions
- Leg Curls
- Standing Calf Raises
Second set (4 sets repeated 12 times)
- Leg Press
- Stiff Leg Deadlift
- Step Up
Vicky Kaushal Diet Plan:
We were discussed workout routine of Vicky Kaushal. Along with the workout program of Vicky Kaushal, diet plan of Vicky Kaushal is also important to build muscle like him. here is all detail information related to Vicky Kaushal diet plan.
- He adheres to a vegetarian diet.
- Vicky incorporates rich foods such as fruits, spinach, rice, dairy, fruits, vegetables etc. in their diet.
- He eats four to five small meals a day.
- He leaves the consumption of dense foods in fat or food at high levels in the carbs, rather than that it incorporates healthy fats and complex carbs into their diet.
- He adheres to food at the time and never leaves any food to give his body fuel for all his workouts.
TIPS FROM VICKY KAUSHAL FOR HEALTHY BODY –
- More sleep:
When you give some rest to your body, you actually allow it to recover from all the training and develop some muscles.
- Eat more:
If you are lean, you should eat often to give your body the fuel needed for it. Your diet should have a large number of calories and you should have a habit of eating it every few hours.
- Correct practice:
Exercises like squat, deadlift, shoulder press, bench press and cry will help you make muscles faster.