Virgil van Dijk Workout Routine And Diet Plan: Virgil van Dijk was born on July 8, 1991. He is a Dutch professional footballer, who plays as the center-back of the English Premier League club Liverpool and captains the Netherlands national team.
Virgil van Dijk Workout Routine
Here is the information about the workout routine of Virgil van Dijk.
Monday and Thursday Virgil van Dijk Workout: Strength Training
- g swings of 20 reps 2 sets
- walking knee to chest tuck of 20 reps 2 sets
- bodyweight reverse lunges of 10 reps 2 sets
- bodyweight squats of 15 reps 2 sets
- rack pull of 4-6 reps 6 sets
- barbell push press of 3-6 reps 6 sets
- Zercher squats of 4-6 reps 6 sets
- 6 sets of chin-ups of 4-6 reps
Tuesday Virgil van Dijk Workout: Conditioning
- Hang clean of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- burpee of 15 reps 3 sets
- sprawl to pull up of 20 reps 3 sets
- renegade rows of 10 reps 3 sets
- medicine ball slam of 20 reps 3 sets
- Russian twists of 10 reps with each side 3 sets
- hammer and tire smash of 20 reps 3 sets
- battle ropes for one minute every time 3 sets
Wednesday Virgil van Dijk Workout: Cardio
Either one of these cardio exercises for 20 minutes-Cycling, Skiing, Running, sprints or burpees
Friday Virgil van Dijk Workout: Bodyweight and conditioning
- pull-ups of 6-8 reps 3 sets
- dragon flags of 5-6 reps 3 sets
- wide grip press-ups of 20 reps 3 sets
- hanging leg raises 3 sets
- Inverted rows of 12-15 reps sets
- Mountain climber 3 sets
- Dips of 12 reps 3 sets
- Alligator walk of 8 reps 3 sets
Saturday and Sunday Virgil van Dijk Workout: Rest
This is all about Virgil van Dijk exercise routine. now will see the diet plan of Virgil van Dijk.
Virgil van Dijk Diet Plan
Here we will discuss the diet plan of Virgil van Dijk. Starting with breakfast, Virgil Van Dijk uses six eggs with 75 grams of porridge. Virgil Van Dijk has also a protein shake as an option in terms of tight scheduling for his work.
For lunch, Virgil van Dijk uses about 100 grams of brown rice and green vegetables with two chicken breasts. At dinner, Virgil van Dijk uses brown rice, some vegetables and a large salad with chicken or a grilled fish.
Supplements after breakfast, which used to take Virgil van Dijk, was the canned tuna in the cover of the whole wheat gown.
He used to take two supplements after lunch, which included a whey protein shake (or protein bar) and a banana before the time of the exercise and a whey protein shake in the second supplement After supper, the supplement included casein protein shake and low-fat paneer. This is all about Virgil van Dijk diet plan.
Also Read: Tom Brady Workout Routine and Diet Plan
More about Virgil van Dijk
After starting his professional career with Groningen, he moved to Celtic in 2013, where he won Scottish Premiership and was nominated in the PFA Scotland Team of the Year in both seasons with the club, as well as later Scottish The League Cup also won.
In September 2015, he joined Premier League in Southampton for £75 million in January 2018 before signing for Liverpool for a defender’s world record transfer fee. Van Digger was involved in reaching the 2018 UEFA Champions League Final during his first spring in Liverpool.
Virgil made the first international match for the Netherlands in the year of 2015 and became captain of this country in 2018.
One of the best defenders of the world is Virgil Van Dijk, he is known for his strength, leadership, and air capability. Virgil Van Dijk was named PFA Player of the Year and Premier League Player of the Season for the 2018-19 season
Also Read: Lionel Messi Workout Routine And Diet Plan