Yvette Monreal Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Hello, we are going to discuss “YVETTE MONREAL WORKOUT ” and “YVETTE MONREAL DIET”. Before that let’s know about her. Yvette Monreal is a beautiful actress who is popular for her awesome work in MTV’s Faking It as Reagan and Matador as Senna Galan It, which was released in 2014. Recently she appeared in the Stargirl Netflix series.
Yvette Monreal has a perfect fit and a healthy body. And, she maintains it very well through her workout routine and diet plans. She follows it very strictly, and Yvette Monreal avoids so many junk foods for her fit body. Let’s have a look at Yvette Monreal Workout routine, body measurements, and diet plan.
In this article, we focused on Yvette Monreal workout routine, Yvette Monreal diet plan, Yvette Monreal exercise, Yvette Monreal meal plan, Yvette Monreal height, Yvette Monreal age, Yvette Monreal fitness, and Yvette Monreal body measurement.
Also Read: Brec Bassinger
Yvette Monreal Body Measurements
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (162 cm approx)|
|Weight||110 lbs (50 kgs approx)|
|Dress Size||4 US|
Yvette Monreal Workout Routine | Fitness Training For Stargirl
The Yvette Monreal starts with a 5–10 minutes warm-up routine while running on the treadmill. She increases her inclination to let blood flow uninterrupted. Sometimes Yvette Monreal prefers to combine full-body training with cardio.
Let’s know the Yvette Monreal Workout Routine in this article.
- Alternating hip abduction with resistance band 3 sets, 20 reps
- Reverse frog kick with resistance band 3 sets, 20 reps
- Goblet squat walk with resistance band 4 sets, 10 reps
- Dumbbell deadlift with resistance band 4 sets, 20 reps
- Jump squat with resistance band 4 sets, 10 reps
Full Body Workout
- Bosu ball jump squat 4 sets, 10-15 reps
- Overhead walking lunge 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- Bosu ball bodyweight squat 4 sets, 15-20 reps
- Step up with Bosu ball 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- Split bench jump squat 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- In place lunge on Bosu ball 4 sets, 15 reps
- Side-to-side box jump 4 sets, 12-15 reps
- Side V crunch variation 3 sets, 20 reps
- Seated leg raise side-to-side 3 sets, 20 reps
- Crunch with dumbbell pass through 3 sets, 20 reps
- Side plank with dumbbell reach through 3 sets, 20 reps
- V crunch with dumbbell 3 sets, 20 reps
- Russian twist 3 sets, 20 reps
This is all about Yvette Monreal workout routine.
Also Read: Vanessa Hudgens
Yvette Monreal Workout Video
Also Read: Gigi Hadid
Yvette Monreal Diet Plan
The beautiful Yvette Monreal actress always eats fresh and organic fruits and vegetables. She hates smoking tobacco and drinking alcohol.
Let’s know the Yvette Monreal diet plan below.
- Yvette Monreal drinks a lot of water, and stick to green tea, it makes her feel relief.
- She gets plenty of rest for her body.
- And she always chooses fresh ingredients. Because, they taste better, and you will be motivated to eat healthier!
- Yvette Monreal loves to learn new cooking skills and she tries to eat homemade food all the time.
- In Yvette Monreal Diet Plan at breakfast, she eats two eggs with only white, a glass of juice, slices of brown bread, and sometimes onions, mushrooms, cheese, and more.
- And at lunch, she likes to eat turkey – like meat for protein and simple meals made by herself at home, when she goes out for a shoot she eats pizza, pasta, and orange juice for energy.
- She likes to eat Italian at dinner so that she can stay away from fat. This is all about the diet plan of Yvette Monreal.
Also Read: Brie Larson
More About Yvette Monreal
Yvette Monreal is from Los Angeles, California. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is Latina. She completes her graduation from the Stella Adler Art of Acting Conservatory. From 2013 to 2014, Yvette Monreal appeared in several episodes of Chutes. She appears on Faking It with Bailey de Young. Yvette Monreal has a rumor about dating actor Gregg Sulkin in February 2015.
She is an American actress of Chilean descent and Mexican. In 2015, she appeared in The Fosters’ two episodes and Rambo: Last Blood (2019). She has also appeared in web series, short films, and commercials. Yvette Monreal is a successful TV actress who at the age of 27 has total assets of approximately $ 1M.