Emi Wong Diet Plan: Emi Wong is an advanced certified trainer, YouTuber, Fitness Influencer, and internet personality known for her workouts and training programs. She has over five million subscribers and is known to be Forbes 30th rank YouTube in Asia.
Emi Wong is undoubtedly one of the leading faces of fitness influencers; however, while many people know about her workout, very few know about her diet. So if you also want the Emi Wong diet plan, keep reading.
Emi Wong Body Stats
|Height||5 ft 5 inch|
Also Read: Emi Wong Workout Routine
Emi Wong Diet Plan
Emi Wong is one of the leading YouTube and fitness influencers in Asia, and while the workout takes a lot of part in her incredible physique, her diet is what people want to know. Emi Wong has always been open about her workouts and routines; she shares her knowledge for free and helps many people get as fit as her. I have already talked about Emi Wong’s workout; you can check that in another article and how she stays healthy. In this article, we will be focusing on her diets and the things Emi Wong eats to stay fit.
Emi Wong starts with a small and good meal, and her diet is a mixture of greens, veggies, protein, fruits, and lots of other nutrients. As we know, diet brings 70% of results in any fit and healthy physique. So Emi Wong takes her diet as seriously as anything else. Now I did find a video of Emi Wong where she showed her healthy eating. The recent video shows that Emi Wong is into smoothie bowls after Emi Wong wakes up and stretches.
There was another video from over a year ago, where Emi Wong showed what she eats to get abs. So I will be giving both options, and you can choose which one you want to follow and eat. Also, remember that Emi Wong does drink a lot of water, so make sure you are constantly filling yourself up. So now, let’s check out the diet.
Emi Wong’s diet includes:
Is Emi Wong a Vegan?
No, Emi Wong is not a Vegan.
- Smoothie Bowl: Emi Wong uses soy milk instead of regular milk, a banana, black sesame seeds, chia seeds, and then serves in a bowl. After that, Emi Wong will garnish the bowl with granola and a spoon of honey.
- Runny egg toast, quinoa bread, avocado, and cherries tomatoes with a green smoothie
- Couscous will help you get a lot of protein with plant-based foods. However, Emi Wong does add salmon and also has lettuce.
- Air-fried grilled chicken salad bowl with side fruits, bell peppers, and fruits
- Beef Patty with air-fried mushrooms and air-fried cucumber seasoned with almond flour, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, onion powder, turmeric, and avocado oil. Dip the cucumber in egg wash and use the batter and air-fry them.
- I think Emi Wong nowadays often skip dinner and follows an intermittent fasting plan.
Emi Wong Cheat Meals
- You can check Emi’s YouTube and even her Instagram, and you will find that Emi Wong also does cheat meals every once in a while.
There are also many meal plans on her Instagram, as you will see on her Instagram story highlights. Emi Wong has mentioned them and a few other videos on her YouTube. I’m not going to talk about all of them as it might take a while, and there are so many. However, the plan above will surely help you get a body like Emi Wong; follow the 80/20 ratio and have only one cheat day a week.
That’s all for the Emi Wong diet plan.
Also Read: Chloe Ting Workout Routine and Diet Plan