Philippe Coutinho Workout Routine and Diet Plan: Passionate and enthusiastic player, Philippe Coutinho was born on June 12, 1992. He was born and born in the Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro. his nationality is Brazil. His father’s name is Ze Carlos Coutinho and mother name is Dona Esmeralda Coutinho. His religion is Christian.
One of the popular professional footballers is Philippe Coutinho Correia, popularly known as Philippe Coutinho. He plays for the Brazilian national team. He is a famous Brazilian figure. He is famous for contributing to professional life. He is best in the position of the attacking midfielder/winger.
Philippe Coutinho Workout Routine
Let’s start with the workout program of Philippe Coutinho.
Monday and Thursday: Philippe Coutinho Strength Training
- G swings of 20 reps 2 sets
- Walking knee to chest tuck of 20 reps 2 sets
- Bodyweight reverse lunges of 10 reps 2 sets
- Bodyweight squats of 15 reps 2 sets
- Rack pull of 4-6 reps 6 sets
- Barbell push press of 3-6 reps 6 sets
- Zercher squats of 4-6 reps 6 sets
- Chin-ups of 4-6 reps 6 sets
- Hang clean of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Burpee of 15 reps 3 sets
- Sprawl to pull up of 20 reps 3 sets
- Renegade rows of 10 reps 3 sets
- Medicine ball slam of 20 reps 3 sets
- Russian twists of 10 reps 3 sets
- Hammer and tire smash of 20 reps 3 sets
- Battle ropes for one minute every time 3 sets
- Either one of these cardio exercises for 20 minutes-Cycling, Running, Skiing, sprints or burpees
Friday: Bodyweight and Conditioning
- Pull-ups of 6-8 reps 3 sets
- Dragon flags of 5-6 reps 3 sets
- Wide grip press-ups of 20 reps 3 sets
- Hanging leg raises for 1 minute every time 3 sets
- Inverted rows of 12-15 reps 3 sets
- Mountain climber for 1 minute every time 3 sets
- Dips of 12 reps 3 sets
- Alligator walk of 8 reps from each side 3 sets
Saturday and Sunday
This is all about the philippe Coutinho workout routine. Now let’s know about his diet plan.
Philippe Coutinho Diet Plan
Here is all the information about the diet plan of Philippe Coutinho. He does not eat fruit or salad or drinks some fresh juice or his favorite, Smoothies. But he certainly keeps a careful consideration of what he is feeding his body, and all of us should do the same.
Philippe Coutinho Diet Plan Includes –
Philippe Coutinho Breakfast Meal
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg omelet with spinach and tomatoes topping
- A bowl of fresh fruit
- Toast (gluten-free).
- Late morning snack
- Fruit and Triple Berry Acai Smoothies
- Grilled salmon with lemon and cucumber curd dressing
- Brown Rice Casserole
- Boated spinach (sauce with coconut water)
- grilled chicken
- Roasted vegetables
- fruit smoothie
This is all about the Philippe Coutinho Diet Plan.
I am fitness lover, i like collect information about workout and diet. I am also fitness trainer since 10 years. Stay Strong Stay Fit.