Hello, we are going to discuss “JASON MOMOA WORKOUT ROUTINE” and “JASON MOMOA DIET PLAN”. Before that let’s know about him.
Jason Momoa was born on 1st August 1979 in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. Jason Momoa is an American writer, producer, actor, model, and director. His full name is Joseph Jason Namakeha Momoa but people prefer to call him Jason Momoa. He got his first break in the TV series, “Baywatch” (1989) in Hawaii and this marked the beginning of his career.
Jason has got a very attractive personality as well as body features. He is a tall man. He is a very beautiful person. With his charming smile, he attracts many people. He has a full muscular body.
Follow Jason Momoa’s workout routine and diet plan if you want a body like him. In this article we focused on Jason Momoa workout, Jason Momoa exercise plan, Jason Momoa diet, Jason Momoa meal plan, Jason Momoa gym routine, Jason Momoa workout video, and Instagram photos.
We are going to share about body measurements, workout routines, and the diet plan of Jason Momoa.
Jason Momoa Body Measurements
|Height||6 feet 3 inches (193 cm approx)|
|Weight||233 lbs (106 kg approx)|
|Net worth||$ 14 million|
Also Read: Sophie Turner diet and workout plan.
Jason Momoa Workout Routine
Jason has a huge muscular body and works very hard to maintain the same. He follows a very intense and heavy workout routine and is a very well-known personality among people. All youth who want to join a body-building professional look at the “Jason Momoa workout” routine.
Jason Momoa Chest Workout Exercises
- Flat bench press of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Incline bench press of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Incline dumbbell press of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Plate push-ups of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Dips of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
This is Jason Momoa workout for chest.
Jason Momoa Back Workout Exercises
- Standard pull up of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Reverse grip pull up of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Close grip pull up of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Seated pulley rows of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Barbell reverse grip bent over rows of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
This is Jason Momoa workout for back.
Jason Momoa Leg Workout Exercises
- Bodyweight squat of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Stiff legged deadlifts of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Rear squat of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Bodyweight jump squats of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
This is Jason Momoa workout for leg.
Jason Momoa Core Workout Exercises
- Medicine ball slam of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Kettle-bell swings of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Burpee of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Leapfrogs of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- 40-yard sprints of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
This is Jason Momoa’s workout for the core body.
Jason Momoa Arm Workout Exercises
- Barbell military press of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Bodyweight dips of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Diamond push-ups of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Dumbbell biceps curls of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Dumbbell triceps extension of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Be sure to keep your heart healthy by practicing 30-45 minutes of running, swimming, hiking or yoga every day in the morning.
This is “Jason Momoa’s workout” for arms.
This is all about Jason Momoa workout routine/ exercise plan. let’s know about Jason Momoa’s diet plan.
Also Read: Emilia Clarke Diet and Workout Routine
Jason Momoa Diet Plan
Jason Momoa has told in an interview that he loves Guinness. He always eats fresh and healthy foods, including lean meats and green vegetables. He needs a protein-rich diet consisting of 8 boiled chicken breasts per day for their training. For extra energy and stamina, Jason Momoa adds Peanut Butter in his diet.“Jason Momoa diet“ plan includes:
- His breakfast consists of 8 egg whites and oatmeal.
- He shakes dried nuts and whey before lunch.
- Brown rice with chicken and boiled vegetables for lunch.
- The evening breakfast in Jason Momoa diet plan includes a protein shake. He practices gymnastics after drinking his protein shake.
- He loves to eat fish and broccoli.
This is all about Jason Momoa diet plan.
Also Read: Terry Crews Workout and Diet Plan
More about Jason Momoa
Jason Momoa began his career as a model and earned the Hawaii Model of the Year Award in 1999. He is famous for his television roles like the HBO fantasy television series Game, the military science fiction television series Stargate Atlantis, Thrones in the Netflix series Frontier, and Deccan Harp.
He has done the role of Aquaman in the DC Extended Universe, beginning with the 2016 superhero film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the 2017 Justice Justice League, and the 2018 solo film Aquaman. He is a very talented actor.