Today we are going to discuss KAWHI LEONARD WORKOUT ROUTINE and KAWHI LEONARD DIET PLAN. Before going to discuss the workout and diet plan of Kawhi Leonard for those people who don’t know him let me give a brief introduction of Kawhi Leonard to you.
Kawhi Leonard’s full name is Kawhi Anthony Leonard. The legend was born on 29th June 1991. He is a professional American basketball player. And, also Kawhi is playing for the Los Angeles Clippers of the NBA. For the San Diego State Aztec, He played two seasons of college basketball and was named a second-team All-American as a consensus. He opted to abandon for the final two seasons at San Diego State to enter into the 2011 NBA draft. Kawhi Leonard has two All-NBA first-team selections and also he is a three-time All-Star and. Naming “Claw” for his ball-hawking skills, he earned five All-Defensive Team selections and won NBA Defensive Player of the Year awards in 2015 and 2016.
In this article, we focused on Kawhi Leonard workout routine, Kawhi Leonard diet plan, Kawhi Leonard fitness regime, Kawhi Leonard exercise plan, Kawhi Leonard workout and diet, Kawhi Leonard workout video and Kawhi Leonard Instagram photos.
Kawhi Leonard is extremely popular for his gaming skills and his fit, masculine and all jacked up body. He is a fitness fanatic and treats his body very well with a balanced diet and regular intense workout sessions. He loves to do weight training and works on his core before going for a leg workout. We explained Kawhi Leonard’s workout routine and diet plan.
Also Read: Kyrie Irving Diet Plan and Workout Routine | Age | Height | Body Measurements | Workout Videos | Instagram Photos
Kawhi Leonard Physical Stats
|Height||6 ft 5 in or 201 cm|
|Weight||104 kg or 229 lbs|
|Age||28 years (As of September 2019)|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|Networth||$ 130 Million (estimated)|
Also Read: Jimmy Butler Diet Plan and Workout Routine | Age | Height | Body Measurements | Workout Video | Instagram Photos 2019
Kawhi Leonard Diet Plan
The Kawhi Leonard follows a strict diet to keep himself lean and energetic. Their diet mainly includes fruits, vegetables, fish and chicken. He stays away from Red Meat. Kawhi Leonard diet plan includes:
- Breakfast: Breakfast usually consists of an omelet filled with healthy options such as spinach, mushrooms, basil, and garlic.
- Mid-morning snack: When he is in the munching mood, he opposes the green smoothie, which is prepared with a quarter of some bananas, spinach, half a banana, a vanilla protein, and an avocado.
- Lunch: More about Kawhi Leonard diet plan, He prepares his salad on Sundays and serves them on weekdays. The salads he loves are leftover dishes with beetroot and quinoa salad, Mexican bean salad and even some roasted vegetables.
- Afternoon snack: If he wants to chew again after lunch, he resists crudités or seaweed or roasted nuts/seeds.
- Dinner: Kawhi Leonard has a plant-based burger with some sweet potatoes, spicy roasted broccoli, and a big salad. This is all about the Kawhi Leonard diet plan/meal pattern.
Also Read: James Harden Diet Plan and Workout Routine | Age | Height | Body Measurements | Workout Videos | Instagram Photos 2019
Kawhi Leonard Workout Routine
Kawhi Leonard exercises daily morning and evening, and he only takes breaks on days when he feels his body needs rest. Let’s checkout Kawhi Leonard workout routine:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday Kawhi Leonard Workout Routine
- The dumbbell bench press as a warm-up of 8 reps, 2 sets
- Twists of 10 reps, 2 sets
- Leg raise of 15-20 reps, 2 sets
- Dumbbell bench presses of 8 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell rows of 10 reps with each arm, 3 sets
- Alternating dumbbell curls of 5 reps with each arm, 2 sets
- Hammer curls of 5 reps with each arm, 2 sets
- Dumbbell shrugs of 22-25 reps, 2 sets
- Dumbbell front raise of 15 reps, 2 sets
- Shoulder presses of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Triceps pushdowns of 10 reps, 3 sets
Tuesday, Thursday Kawhi Leonard Workout Routine
- Bicycle crunches of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Planks withhold for 60 seconds, 3 sets
- Oblique crunches of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Russian twists f 12 reps, 3 sets
- Hanging leg raise of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Weighted sit-ups of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Lunges of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Leg raise of 20 reps, 2 sets
- Hamstring leg curls of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Barbell squats of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Inchworms of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- V-ups of 12 reps, 3 sets
Saturday and Sunday Kawhi Leonard Workout Routine
This is all about the “Kawhi Leonard Workout Routine/exercise plan”.
Also Read: Anthony Davis Diet Plan and Workout Routine | Age | Height | Body Measurements | Workout Videos | Instagram Photos 2019
Kawhi Leonard Workout Video
Kawhi Leonard Instagram Photos