Hello, we are going to discuss “MARISSA MAYER WORKOUT ROUTINE” and “MARISSA MAYER DIET PLAN”. Before that let’s know about her. Marissa Ann Mayer is known as Marissa Mayer and was born on May 30, 1975, in Wausa, Wisconsin, USA. She is an American businesswoman and investor. In December 2008, Marissa Mayer was married to attorney Zachary Bogue.
Marissa Mayer is the co-founder of Lumi Labs and an information technology executive. She previously served as Chief Executive Officer and President of Yahoo!. It was announced that she would exit the company in January 2017 as the company was sold to Verizon. She will not join the new joint company, now called Verizon Media, and announced her resignation on June 13, 2017. She is a graduate of Stanford University. From July 2012 to June 2017, She was the CEO of Yahoo and was a usability leader, a longtime executive and head spokesperson for Google. The CEO earned about $ 260 million in salary.
The 44-year-old businesswoman is fond of fitness and she is a fitness icon for many people. She always inspires people and makes exercise the main priority for herself, and Marissa Mayer’s workout routine and diet plan are surprisingly simple enough that anyone can follow. So, have a look at Marissa Mayer Diet Plan, Workout Routine, and Body Measurements.
Marissa Mayer Body Measurements
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (173 cm approx)|
|Weight||128 lbs (58 kgs approx)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Networth||$ 300 million|
Also Read: Beyonce Diet Plan
Marissa Mayer Diet Plan
Marissa Mayer does not follow any strict diet plan, instead, she will work out harder and burn extra calories. These foods are included in the Marissa Mayer Diet. Marissa likes to eat avocado over toast and bacon in her breakfast. She also likes burgers, fries, and other fast foods, but she does not eat them daily. She always tries to avoid them. She takes herself on an extreme diet like carrot sticks if she is left with no option to look particularly fit and slim. And, she likes to drink 10 cups of tea a day. One most important thing, she never smokes cigarettes and drinks alcohol. This is all about the diet plan of Marissa Mayer.
Also Read: Ariana Grande
Marissa Mayer Workout Routine
Marissa Mayer Workout Includes-
- Squat into Lunge (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Cherry Pickers (weight used: 10-25 lb)
- Skater Hops (1 min: rep time)
- Lateral Lunge (weight used: 5-15 lb, 15 reps)
- Bosu Ball Jumps (30 seconds – rep time)
- Pulsing Sumo Squats (40 reps)
- Stair Squat with Jump (5 reps)
- Weighted Dumbbell Sumo Squats (3 sets, 10-15 reps)
- Bridges and Weighted Hip Thrusts (4 sets, 20-25 reps)
- Weighted Squat into Curtsy Lunge (3 sets, 12-15 reps on each leg)
- Pull-Ups (3 sets, 10-15 reps)
- Lateral Raises (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Squat and Press (3 sets, 10-15 reps)
- Plank Rows (3 sets, 06-08 reps)
- Tricep Dips (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
- One-Sided Bicycle Crunch (3 sets, 10-15 reps)
- Straight Up Pulse (20 reps)
- Leg Raise (2 sets, 10-12 reps)
- Alternating Bicycle Crunch (15-20 reps)
This is all about the Marissa Mayer workout routine.
Also Read: Victoria Beckham