Today we are going to reveal the famous English singer and fashion designer Victoria Beckham Diet Plan and Victoria Beckham Workout Routine. If you do not know who Victoria Beckham is then let me introduce you to Victoria Beckham. Victoria Beckham’s full name is Victoria Caroline Beckham. She was born on 17 April 1974. She is an English singer and popular fashion designer. She used to be a member of a pop group called Spice Girls. Victoria Beckham got huge media coverage when she married with famous football player David Beckham. His nickname is Posh Spice.
Victoria Beckham married David Beckham in July 1999. The couple has three sons and a daughter. She had a short solo career after the Spice Girls in 2001. After that, she made clothes and perfume with her husband. She rejoined the Spice Girls for a world tour in 2007.
Apart from her journey, Victoria is known for her beautiful looks and her curvy body. Victoria, the mother of four wonderful children, takes special care to stay healthy and fit. She strictly follows her diet and workout to stay in that perfect shape. Here in this article, we focused on Victoria Beckham diet plan, Victoria Beckham exercise routine, Victoria Beckham is vegan or not and, Victoria Beckham diet for weight loss. Let’s have a look at Victoria Beckham Workout Routine and Diet Plan.
Victoria Beckham Physical Stats (Body Measurements)
Height: 5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
Weight: 48 kg or 106 lbs
Age: 46 years ( As of April 2019)
Body build: slim
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Dark Brown
Dress Size: 02 US
Victoria Beckham Workout Routine
Victoria Beckham trains 5 days a week to be in perfect shape. She keeps changing her workout routine and tries to incorporate something new every time. Here is “Victoria Beckham workout routine”-
- Victoria Beckham focuses on workout toning, cardio and strength training
- She does Pilates, dance-based cardio exercises and yoga to stay fit.
- Victoria Beckham combines her resistance training with dance-based cardio.
- She is always jogging and loves to jog daily.
- Victoria Beckham loves skipping and throwing trampolines.
- She likes to do outdoor activities, which involve her entire family such as water sports and going on bicycles with her children. This is all about Victoria Beckham workout routine.
Victoria Beckham Diet Plan
The Victoria Beckham follows a blood type diet which includes foods that are easy to digest by a particular blood group. The “Victoria Beckham diet plan” includes –
- The Victoria Beckham diet is a balanced diet consisting of 30% fat, 40% carb, and 30% protein. In a full day, she consumes 500 calories from heavy meals and 150 calories from snacks.
- Victoria Beckham’s diet plan includes fruits, nuts, vegetables, and seafood.
- More about Victoria Beckham weight loss diet plan, She likes oatmeal and salad. victoria Beckham weight loss tea also included in her diet plan.
- Victoria Beckham lives far away from red meat but Victoria Beckham is not vegan.
- She always drinks 8 glasses of water every day.
- Her diet contains all the minerals and proteins needed to increase her body’s metabolism and maintain her energy levels.
- Victoria Beckham does not eat processed foods and foods with high salt.
- She loves to cook at home for her children and usually eats roasted chicken or fish with vegetables at dinner.
- During the shoot she keeps herself energized by snacking on fruits and nuts with green tea. This is all about Victoria Beckham meal plan.
Also Read: Kayla Itsines Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Victoria Beckham Workout Video
View this post on Instagram