Smriti Mandhana Workout Routine and Diet Plan: Smriti Srinivasa Mandhana popularly known as Smriti Mandhana was born on 18th July 1996. She is a good Indian cricketer. Smriti Mandhana plays for the Indian women’s national team.
Smriti Mandhana, the stylish left-handed opener batsman of the Indian women’s cricket team has mesmerized everyone with her stunning playing style ever since she made her national debut. Her father is Srinivas Mandhana and her mother is Smita Mandhana. His father’s profession is a chemical distributor and Smriti explains that his father is a support system for her cricket career.
Smriti Mandhana takes care of her daily workouts and exercises. Her mother has taken responsibility for her dress and diet. Her brother’s name is Shravan Mandhana and he is also a cricketer at the district level. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She trained herself under the junior state coach Anant Tambvekar.
Smriti Mandhana made history when she became the first Indian woman cricketer to score a double century in a one-day game. She was one of only two Indians to play in Australia’s Big Bash League. Her career trajectory is proof that success comes only to those who work hard and pursue their goals.
In this article, we focused on Smriti Mandhana’s workout routine, Smriti Mandhana diet plan, Smriti Mandhana fitness regime, Smriti Mandhana exercise, Smriti Mandhana meal, etc. Let’s know the Smriti Mandhana Body measurements first.
Smriti Mandhana Body Measurements
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (167 cm approx)|
|Weight||120 lbs (54 kgs approx)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Net worth||$ 93 million|
Smriti Mandhana Workout Routine
Workout Routine of Smriti Mandhana Includes:
- Cricket is a physically demanding sport. Stamina, strength, and endurance are very necessary for every player to get through the game.
- Smriti Mandhana says in an interview that she and other team players follow a perfect strict gym session just before the match, as they don’t like to be stress before going off the field to play.
- “We work really hard during the offseason,” says Mandhana. “We improve our workouts and try to take our gym and fitness routines to another level.” Also, the beautiful cricketer Smriti Mandhana loves running daily.
This is all about the Smriti Mandhana workout routine.
Also Read: Rohit Sharma Workout
Smriti Mandhana Diet Plan
Diet Plan of Smriti Mandhana Includes:
- The young cricketer who is just 23 years old has confirmed her place in the Indian cricket team. There has been a lot of bounce or gain in her fan following nowadays. She has also been seen as a captaincy prospect for women in blue.
- The Indian team cricketer Smriti Mandhana follows a strict fitness regime and diet plan to keep herself healthy and strong.
- Is Smriti Mandhana a vegetarian? she can’t add meat in her diet plan as a source of protein. That’s why she eats eggs, protein shakes, and soybeans to fulfill her protein needs.
- Smriti Mandhana says, “The team players follow the given diet plan set by the team’s nutritionist. Since I don’t eat meat, and I have to take care of my protein intake seriously. So, I eat a lot of protein shakes, eggs, and Including soybeans.” Mandhana usually sticks with a basic Indian diet with green vegetable salads and organic soups to keep her fit, alert and active before the match. She loves organic and fresh fruits.
This is all about the Smriti Mandhana diet plan/meal plan.
Also Read: Virat Kohli Workout