Hello, we are going to discuss TONY FERGUSON WORKOUT ROUTINE and TONY FERGUSON DIET PLAN. Before that let’s know about him. Tony Ferguson also nicknamed as EL Cucuy was born on 2 December 1984, in California USA. He is an American professional mixed martial artist competing for the lightweight division in the UFC ( Ultimate fighting championship).
His rank in 12 positions in the pound to pound category according to the data of March 9, 2014. Some of his feats in UFC were that he was the winner of the UFC 13 for the lightweight division which he competed for and also he wins 23 fights out of 26 fights he played for the MMA.
If we talk about his career then back in the year of 2008 he started his fighting style career and made a debut match against steve Avalos and got defeated by him. His next fight was with bran Adams which he won by a super smashing punch on Adams’s face.
Here in this article, we focused on Tony Ferguson workout routine, Tony Ferguson diet plan, Tony Ferguson exercise routine, Tony Ferguson fitness regime, Tony Ferguson workout video, Tony Ferguson body measurements, and Tony Ferguson Instagram photos.
Tony Ferguson Body Measurements
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (180 cm approx..)|
|Weight||170 lbs( 70kg approx..)|
|Net Worth||$1.7 million|
Tony Ferguson Workout Routine
Tony Ferguson’s workout routine is very complex and his exercise is beyond your imagination.
So, I do not recommend you to take these exercises seriously until you are a PRO Gymer.
Let’s me reveal some enhancing Tony Ferguson workout routine:-
There is no spoon
- This one’s straightforward. All you would like to try to do is stand together with your legs shoulder-width apart and your arms extended.
- Oh yeah, the twist is you need to defy gravity within the method. you will need to face horizontally together with your feet against a wall and one arm on the ground for support.
- It’s really simple for the primary few seconds.
Gym ball summersaults
- Jump shoulder-first into an athletic facility ball and check out to land on your feet.
- Repeat some dozen times while not rest and you are golden… or doubtless, paralyzed.
Gym ball hammer swings
- So you’ve got perfect the last athletic facility ball exercise? Time to kick things up a notch.
- Stand up on your ball, acquire one thing long and serious and begin swinging it around
- Repeat till you fall off, ideally before you suffer a herniation.
Horizontal bar windscreen wipers
- Starting together with your knees to your chest and your head pointed towards the bottom, pull your legs removed from your body and place them in a very sitting position.
- Then simply rock them from area sort of a wiper on a period of time.
Horizontal bar Swings
- Now for this one, you’ll be wanting to seek out yourself an extremely durable swing set.
- Once you discover the proper one, simply hoist yourself up, twine your body and hold it horizontally to the bottom. This is all about Tony Ferguson workout routine.
Tony Ferguson Diet Plan
Tony Ferguson does not share his diet plan until now with media but you can refer to his courses and programs (premium ) for weight loss and bodybuilding.
Tony Ferguson Workout video
View this post on Instagram
Tony Ferguson Instagram Photos
I hope you like this post “ Tony Ferguson Workout Routine and Diet Plan “. Share it with your friends