Abby Roberts Diet Plan and Workout Routine: Abby Roberts is a well-known face on social media like Tik-Tok, Instagram, and YouTube. She has nearly 15 million followers on Tik-Tok and 525k followers on YouTube. She is famous for her brilliant makeup skills. If you look at her profile and tutorials on YouTube, there is not a single soul that beats her 3D make up looks.
At a young age, she has managed to acquire a mass fan following on social media through her hard work and skills. She very well understands that to trend on social media, you also need great body structure and physique along with your brilliant skills. If you are also keen to find out the secret about Abby Roberts diet plan and Abby Roberts workout routine, keep going further to read.
Abby Roberts Body Stats
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
Abby Roberts Workout Routine
being on social media platforms, everybody is aware that looks and body structure play a key role in your success. Good body and health are an add on to your talent. Abby is also aware of this fact. She works hard for a good physique along with her skills. Let me take you further and show you what she does so that you can also incorporate the following in your routine to get results like Abby.
Abby likes to do Chloe Ting workouts as she believes she gets amazing results through them.
- In and out squat: 30 seconds
- Clap jacks: 30 seconds
- Front kick and extension left leg: 30 seconds.
- Front kick and extension right leg: 30 seconds.
- Jumping pulsing lunges: 30 seconds
- Heisman: 30 seconds.
- Lateral lunge hops left leg: 30 seconds.
- Lateral lunge hops right leg: 30 seconds.
- Scissors: 30 seconds
- Squat crunch jump: 30 seconds.
- Shuffle squat reach: 30 seconds.
- Tuck jump: 30 seconds.
DO NOT forget to take rest in between these exercises as they are of high intensity and try to do a warm-up before starting high-intensity exercises. You may do these twice a week or more.
Exercises for a flat belly and lean legs
- High knee march: 30 seconds.
- Lateral step crunch: 30 seconds.
- Shuffle touch ground: 30 seconds.
- Sidekicks: 30 seconds (good for heart rate too)
- Skater with arm swing: 40 seconds.
- Knee pull 30 seconds. (to squeeze abs)
- Slow burpees: 30 seconds.
- Reach and tap for left leg and right leg: 1 minute.
Repeat these exercises thrice a week to get good results. Do not forget to engage your core in doing abs exercises.
- Single leg glute bridge (left leg): 30 seconds.
- Single leg glute bridge (right leg): 30 seconds.
- Rainbow (left leg and right leg): 30 seconds each
- Straight leg circle (left and right leg): 30 seconds each.
- Flutter kicks: 30 seconds.
- Frog kicks: 30 seconds. (squeeze your butt)
- Side-lying hip raises (left and right leg): 30 seconds each
- Fire hydrant kicks: 30 seconds
- Frog pump: 30 seconds.
- Frog hold: 30 seconds.
This is all about Abby Roberts workout routine that she does 4-5 times a week to remain in the best of shape. You can try it too and see how amazing it works for your body.
Also Read: Addison Rae Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Abby Roberts Diet Plan
Abby Roberts doesn’t follow strict diets, but she does eat the following food regularly.
- Ramen (Japanese noodle soup)
- Cake and pancakes.
- Vegetable salad.
She doesn’t stick to a particular diet at such. You can figure that out seeing her social media handles, but she does great workouts to maintain her body shape.
For more information, you can mention your questions and thoughts below.
Also Read: Loren Gray Diet Plan and Workout Routine