Arjen Robben Workout Routine And Diet Plan
Hello, We are going to discuss Arjen Robben Workout Routine And Diet Plan. Before going to discuss workout routine of Arjen Robben and diet plan of Arjen Robben, let’s know about him. Arjen Robben was born on January 23, 1984, in the house of Hans Robben and Marjo Robben in Bedum (one of Groningen’s biggest satellite cities) in the north-eastern part of the Netherlands. He is very close to his father who acts as his manager and agent.
Arjen Robben studied at the Technical Grammar School and began to be interested in football from a very young age, so his parents admitted him to the best football school in the area.
He started playing professionally for Dutch professional club FC Groningen in December 2000. Arjen scored two goals for the 2000-2001 season and was also awarded the Player of the Year title for his first season.
Arjen Robben made a lot of impact in his entire team and gave the team eight goals out of his 46 matches. Bayern Munich: In 2009, Robben joined the Bayern Munich Club, which paid £ 25 million as a transfer fee for Real Madrid. He specializes in 168 matches in the club and has scored nearly 90 goals for ten seasons (2009-2017).
He helped the team win the Bundesliga title six times and win two DFB Pokal titles also. In 2010, Robben was named ‘Footballer of the Year’ in Germany. His team won the Champions League twice and the FIFA Club Cup once. He works so much hard to take his body always fit and healthy. Their workout routine is mainly strenuous. Here in this article Arjen Robben diet plan, Arjen Robben workout routine, Arjen Robben fitness regime, Arjen Robben gym workout, Arjen Robben body workout are explained in detailed. Let’s check Arjen Robben Workout routine and Diet Plan.
Arjen Robben Diet Plan
Arjen Robben has never divided the full details of his daily diet plan. But here’s what we found about the diet of Arjen Robben –
- Like many other footballers, he also makes many small meals a day.
- His biggest meal of the day is his breakfast and contains the oatmeal, seasonal fruit, and 6-7 egg whiteness
- On every Friday, he drinks a glass of mixed 1 pound spinach. It brings out the toxins from its body.
- He loves her mother made homemade
- Arjen Robben likes to be involved in ice cream and pizza pie. This is all about the diet plan of Arjen Robben.
Arjen Robben Latest Workout Routine
Now, let’s know about the exercise routine of Arjen Robben.
- Standing barbell push press 6 reps, 3 sets
- Close-grip barbell bench press 8-10 reps, 4 sets
- Seated side lateral raise 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Kneeling cable crunch 12 reps, 3 sets
- Standing low-pulley deltoid raise 12-15 reps, 3 sets
- Incline batwing dumbbell row 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Incline Tsuki dumbbell press 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Lumberjack press with barbell 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Cable seated lateral raise 12 reps, 4 sets
More about the workout routine of Arjen Robben is given below.
- Standing dumbbell hammer curls 8 reps, 4 sets
- Treadmill running for 30 minutes
- Barbell incline bench press with medium grip 12 reps, 3 sets
- Standing front barbell raise overhead 12-15 reps, 3 sets
- Incline barbell triceps extensions 8-10 reps, 4 sets
- Incline dumbbell curls 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- 20 min treadmill walk with moderate intensity
This is all about the workout routine of Arjen Robben.
Workout Tips by Arjen Robben
- Eat a diet rich in protein with fewer carbs.
- Stretching is very important to stay fit so include stretching in your workout