Joel Kinnaman Workout Routine and Diet Plan | Fitness Training for The Informer 2020
Hello, we are going to discuss “JOEL KINNAMAN WORKOUT” and “JOEL KINNAMAN DIET”. Before that let’s know about him. Charles Joel Nordström Kinnaman is well known as Joel Kinnaman and this charming celebrity was born on 25 November 1979. He is a Swedish and American actor. Joel Kinnaman has gained his first recognition from his roles in the Swedish movies EASY MONEY and THE JOHAN FALK CRIME series. John Kinnaman was starred in the Apple TV + Alternate History Space Drama Series for All Mankind.
In this article, we share the details of Joel Kinnaman’s exercise plan, Joel Kinnaman’s fitness regime, Joel Kinnaman Workout Routine, Joel Kinnaman Diet Plan, Joel Kinnaman body Measurements and Joel Kinnaman workout video. Let us start with his Physical statistics.
Also Read: If you are a fan of Jon Bernthal and want to be like him then checkout Jon Bernthal workout and diet plan
John Kinnaman Body Measurements
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (189 cm approx)|
|Weight||202 lbs (92 kgs approx)|
|Net worth||$ 10 million|
Also Read: If you are a fan of Joe Manganiello and want to become like him then checkout Joe Manganiello workout and diet plan.
Joel Kinnaman Workout Routine | Fitness Training for The Informer
Now let’s see the workout routine of Joel Kinnaman for the Informer.
Joel Kinnaman Workout Includes:
- Hammer strength press 5 sets, 8 reps
- Incline barbell bench press 4 sets, 6 reps
- Decline smith machine press 3 sets, 25 reps, 15 reps, 8 reps
- Dumbbell flat bench press 3 sets, 8 reps
Joel Kinnaman Workout routine for Informer.
- Single-arm lat pull down 5 sets, 8-12 reps
- Dumbbell seal row 5 sets, 8-12 reps
- Kneeling cable pullover 5 sets, 10-15 reps
- Reverse pec deck machine 5 sets, 10-15 reps
- Bicep curl giant set (hammer curl (3 sets, 8 reps), pronated curl (3 sets, 8 reps), supinated curl (3 sets, 8 reps)
This is the Back Workout of Joel Kinnaman for Informer.
- Standing barbell overhead press 4 sets, 8-15 reps
- Arnold press 4 sets, 10-15 reps
- Alternating front dumbbell raises 4 sets, 12-15 reps
- Single-arm cable lateral raise 4 sets, 12-15 reps
- Incline reverse dumbbell fly 4 sets, 12-15 reps
- Seated dumbbell shrug 4 sets, 10-15 reps
- Smith machine shrugs 4 sets, 10-15 reps
This is Joel Kinnaman workout for Shoulder.
- Barbell back squat 4 sets, 6-12 reps
- Romanian deadlift 4 sets, 8-12 reps
- Dumbbell walking lunge 4 sets, 15 steps
- Single leg extension 3 sets, 10 reps
- Lying leg curl 4 sets, 8-12 reps
- Straight leg calf raises 3 sets, 15 reps
- Seated calf raises 3 sets, 15 reps
This is all about Joel Kinnaman Exercise Routine.
Joel Kinnaman Workout Video:
View this post on Instagram
Also Read: If you are a fan of Tom Brady and Want to build a body like him then checkout and follow Tom Brady workout routine and diet plan.
Joel Kinnaman Diet Plan
Although Joel Kinnaman has the luxury of having a naturally lean body, he follows a disciplined and balanced diet plan. He avoids junk food and drinks the right amount of water. He follows a balanced diet that consists of protein, carbohydrates, and fats. Have a look at Joel Kinnaman Diet Plan below.
Joel Kinnaman Meal Plan Includes:
Joel Kinnaman Breakfast Meal
- Joel Kinnaman starts his day with a vegetable omelet or porridge. These are included in his breakfast.
Joel Kinnaman Lunch Meal
- Joel Kinnaman diet for lunch includes a roasted vegetable salad or brown rice with chicken and boiled vegetables.
- Joel Kinnaman’s meal includes a protein shake in his evening breakfast or sometimes he eats fruit salad.
Dinner In Joel Kinnaman diet
- He eats fish with salad and rice at dinner. And, he likes to eat fish and broccoli.
- After dinner, you can have some squares of dark chocolate.
This is all about the “Joel Kinnaman Diet Plan”.
Also Read: Ryan Gosling
More about Joel Kinnaman
Joel Kinnaman was born and raised in Stockholm. His mother’s name is Bitte and she is a therapist, a Swedish citizen. His father is an American who was drafted during the Vietnam War and removed from the army from his base in Bangkok, his name is Steve Kinnam or David Kinnaman.
Joel Kinnaman holds both Swedish and American citizenship. He traveled to South America and Southeast Asia for two years before starting his career as an actor. Since then, he has acted in several films and is still doing so with sheer dedication. He likes to travel to new places.
Except for acting and traveling, he took his life, fitness, and health very seriously. He hates drinking alcohols and never smoke any harming product like cigarettes.
Also Read: If you are a fan of American internet celebrity and fitness model Jen Selter then checkout Jen Selter Workout Routine and Diet Plan.
I hope you like Joel Kinnaman’s workout routine and diet plan. If you want to know your favorite celebrities’ workout routine and diet plan, you can comment below with the name of celebrity.