Hello, we are going to discuss “EARL THOMAS WORKOUT ROUTINE” and “EARL THOMAS DIET PLAN”. Before that let’s know about him. Earl Thomas is a very young person and a perfect football player who had not only big dreams of making football games as a safety. But in NFL history, he became one of the best defensive back and appears to be alive today Up to his dreams.
Earl Winty Thomas III is known as Earl Thomas. He was born in Orange, Texas, the United States on 7th May 1989. Debbie and Earl Snr are his parents. Earl Thomas went to the West Orange-Stark High School and in this school, he started his football journey.
The young player Earl Thomas was also a famous athlete. In 2007, after helping his team reach the 4 x 200-meter relay, he was awarded the number 12 athlete status. Earl Thomas is in a marriage relationship with Nina. His salary is $ 10 million annual average.
In this article, we focused on Earl Thomas workout routine, Earl Thomas diet plan, Earl Thomas fitness regime, Earl Thomas exercise plan, Earl Thomas gym routine, Earl Thomas age, Earl Thomas height, Earl Thomas weight, Earl Thomas body measurements, Earl Thomas workout video, and Earl Thomas Instagram photos.
Now, let’s know about Earl Thomas Body Measurements.
Earl Thomas Body Measurements
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (178 cm approx)|
|Weight||202 lbs (92 kg approx)|
|Net worth||$ 9 million|
Earl Thomas Diet Plan
Earl Thomas was given a strict diet to himself to follow so that his workout would give him effective results. His dietitian extracted all unhealthy foods from his diet and switched to a healthy, fibrous and nutritionally balanced diet and Earl followed it. Earl Thomas Diet Plan includes:
- He drinks a glass of whey protein in water before and after a workout.
- Earl Thomas breakfast includes 3 fried eggs with spinach and a few slices of lean turkey.
- For a mid-morning breakfast, he drinks a glass of protein shake with a handful of almonds and sunflower seeds.
- Earl Thomas eats some turkey meatballs with green chutney at lunch.
- For dinner, he usually prefers white fish with chopped and boiled cabbage.
- He likes to eat dessert after dinner and has a smoothie prepared with blending carrot juice, whey protein, blackberries, almonds, and half an avocado.
- Earl Thomas cheats his diet once a week by enjoying French fries and pizza.
This is all about “Earl Thomas diet plan“.
Earl Thomas Workout Routine
Earl Thomas’s workout routine involves lifting very heavy weights to gain strength and power, and a large focus for speed and agility. So, let’s know about Earl Thomas workout routine:
Monday and Wednesday Earl Thomas workout routine(Upper body)
- Neck exercises of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Standing shoulder shrug of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Incline press of 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Incline flat bench press of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Close grip pull up of 8-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine pullover of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell lateral raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Dumbbell front raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Seated cable row of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Seated cable scapular retraction of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine chest press of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Incline machine chest press of 10 reps, 1 set
- Lat pull down of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine overhead press of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine row of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine reverse flye of 8-10 reps, 1 set
- External rotation of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Internal rotation of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Triceps press down of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Cable curls of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Hand grippe of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Wrist flexion of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Wrist extension of 6-8 reps, 1 set
Tuesday and Thursday Earl Thomas workout routine (Lower body)
- Dead-lift of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Squats of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Romanian deadlift of 6 reps, 2 sets
- Glute-ham raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Leg press of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- One leg press of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell step-up of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Lunges of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl on an exercise ball of 4-8 reps, 1 set
- One leg hip extension of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Bridge on an exercise ball of 8 reps, 1 set
- Hip abduction of 6 reps, 1 set
- Standing calf raise of 6 reps, 1 set
- Reverse crunches of 8 reps, 2 sets
- Cable side bend of 8-10 reps, 2 sets
Friday and Saturday Earl Thomas workout routine
- Cardio exercises like running, sports playing, etc
- Rest day
This is all about Earl Thomas workout routine.
Also Read: Gareth Bale Diet Plan And Workout Routine