Hello, We are going to discuss Sergio Ramos Workout Routine And Diet Plan. Before going to discuss the diet plan of Sergio Ramos and the workout routine of Sergio Ramos, let’s know about him. Sergio Ramos was born on March 30, 1986, at the Camus. His parent’s name Jose Maria Ramos and Paqui Ramos in Seville. Seville was popular for his bullfighting tradition. Every other child in the city dreamed of being a Bullfighter. Sergio was no different. Although he loved playing football, he wanted to be a bullfighter.
His performance was a peak in 2009. Since he was a defender, his goal was not much, but due to his defensive skill, he became one of the four captains of ‘Real Madrid’ in the 2009-2010 season. In July 2011, their contract was extended till 2017, and in 2015 it was extended by 2020. Here in this article Sergio Ramos diet plan, Sergio Ramos workout routine, Sergio Ramos fitness regime, Sergio Ramos gym routine is explained in detail.
Sergio Ramos Workout Routine
Let’s start with a workout routine of Sergio Ramos.
Monday Sergio Ramos Workout (Day 1) – Back and Biceps
- Cardio exercises for warm-up 15 minutes
- Barbell bicep curl of 6-8 reps 3 super-sets
- Barbell row of 6-8 reps 3 super-sets
- One-arm dumbbell row of 6 reps 3 super-sets
- Seated bicep curl on incline bench of 6 reps 3 super-sets
- Lat pull down of 8-10 reps 3 sets
- Cable lat row of 8-10 reps 3 sets
- Single-arm pulley bicep curl of 6-8 reps 4 sets
Tuesday Sergio Ramos Workout (Day 2) – Chest and triceps
- 15 minutes of cardio workout
- Dumbbell chest press of 6-8 reps 3 super-sets
- Dumbbell chest flyes of 6-8 reps 3 super-sets
- Seated tricep dumbbell extension of 6-8 reps 4 sets
- Tricep rope extension of 6-8 reps 4 sets
- Single-arm pulley chest press of 6 reps
Wednesday Sergio Ramos Workout (Day 3) – Abs and Core
- 15 minutes of cardio warm-up
- Ab crunch on the stability of 6-8 reps 3 supersets
- Oblique crunch on stability ball of 6-8 reps 3 supersets
- One-legged ab crunch of 6-8 reps 3 supersets
- Bicycle crunch of 6-8 reps 4 sets
- 30-second plank on stability ball of 6-8 reps 3 sets
- Back extension of 6-8 reps 4 sets
Thursday Sergio Ramos Workout (Day 4) – Legs and Shoulders
- 15 minutes of cardio warm-up
- Front dumbbell squat of 6-8 reps 3 supersets
- Lateral lunge of 6-8 reps 3 supersets
- Seated leg curl of 6-8 reps 3 supersets
- Seated leg extension of 6-8 reps 3 supersets
- Sanding calf press of 6-8 reps 4 sets
- Seated dumbbell shoulder press of 6-8 reps 4 sets
- Lateral dumbbell raise of 6-8 reps 4 sets,
This is all about the Sergio Ramos Exercise Routine. now let’s know about the diet plan of Sergio Ramos.
Also Read Gareth Bale Diet and Workout
Sergio Ramos Diet Plan
Here is all information related to the diet plan of Sergio Ramos
Breakfast: Diet plan of Sergio Ramos
- A large glass of water
- Two poached eggs
- A slice of smoked salmon on one or two slices of wholegrain toast, spread with smashed avocado served with grilled mushrooms and tomatoes on the side.
Mid Morning: Diet plan of Sergio Ramos
- Mixed Berries
- Handful of almonds
- A small pot of full cream or yogurt, with cinnamon
Lunch: Diet plan of Sergio Ramos
- Beef salad with potatoes
- Variety of nutritious vegetables
- Dark chocolate for dessert
- He likes his vegetables sprinkled with sunflower and pumpkin seeds and extra virgin olive oil or walnut oil.
Click here to read Paulo Dybala Workout and Diet Plan
During training: Diet plan of Sergio Ramos
- Lots of water preferably infused the water for extra nutrients.
- Sports drinks
After training: Diet plan of Sergio Ramos
- Whey or pea protein
- A glass of milk
Evening Meal: Diet plan of Sergio Ramos
- Cod with lemon, herbs, and olives
- Roast vegetables with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Wild or wholegrain rice
Late-night before bed: Diet plan of Sergio Ramos
- A cup of rooibos
- Peppermint tea
- A glass of water
this is all about the Sergio Ramos Diet Plan.
More about Sergio Ramos
Sergio Ramos grew up with two siblings, a brother, and a sister, and soon talked about his career being out of the carrier by bullfighting, because it was a dangerous sport. His older brother, Rene who is also his current manager, introduced Sergio to football, and Sergio soon became accustomed to it.
Sergio Ramos is an Ace Spanish footballer, who is also the captain of the Spanish national football team and captain of the Spanish club ‘Real Madrid’. He is one of the strongest defenders in the current football, although he also plays as a right back. From time to time. Born and raised in Andalusia, Spain.
Sergio made his debut as a defender at the age of 14 as a player for a local club, as Sevilla F.C., he proved himself subtle and ultimately his club was promoted to the main team. His superb performance was acquired by him in 2005 by Madrid Real Madrid. For the first few years after the transfer, he struggled to make a strong impression and their performance was mostly average.