Today we are going to discuss “GIANNIS ANTETOKOUNMPO WORKOUT” and GIANNIS ANTETOKOUNMPO DIET. Before going to discuss the diet and workout routine of Giannis Antetokounmpo for those people who don’t know him let me give a brief introduction of Giannis Antetokounmpo to you.
Giannis Sina Ogko Antetokounmpo was born on 6 December 1994. He is a Greek professional basketball player. He plays for the Milwaukee Bucks of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He is about 7 feet tall, Antetokounmpo’s combination of speed, size, and ball-handling skills gave rise to his nickname “Greek Freak”. Giannis Antetokounmpo is currently in a relationship with Mariah Riddlesprigger. Maria played collegium volleyball and was an apprentice to the NBA for two years. He also has four brothers named Kostas, Alexis, Francis and Thanasis.
Giannis Antetokounmpo is currently 24 years old. His parents were migrants from Nigeria and he saw them struggling to live well. In 2012, Antetokounmpo joined Filathilitico and played for him in Greece’s second-class basketball league. This was the beginning of his career and he emerged as a good player.
In this article, we focused on Giannis Antetokounmpo workout routine, Giannis Antetokounmpo diet plan, Giannis Antetokounmpo fitness regime, Giannis Antetokounmpo gym routine, Giannis Antetokounmpo height, Giannis Antetokounmpo age, Giannis Antetokounmpo body stats, Giannis Antetokounmpo workout videos, Giannis Antetokounmpo fitness regime, and Giannis Antetokounmpo Instagram photos.
He is acclaimed for a great physique, Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Exercise and Diet Plan for a healthy body is very well-known among fitness enthusiasts. Let’s know about his workout routine and diet plan below.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Workout Routine
Giannis Antetokounmpo’s workout routine is quite intense. He follows intense routines to maintain his physique and stamina. Giannis Antetokounmpo is crazy about his fitness to maintain his super toned body and exercises twice daily for an hour. Giannis Antetokounmpo Workout includes:
Monday and Wednesday Giannis Antetokounmpo workout routine
- Neck exercises of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Standing shoulder shrug of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Incline press of 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Incline flat bench press of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Close grip pull up of 8-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine pullover of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell lateral raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Dumbbell front raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Seated cable row of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Seated cable scapular retraction of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine chest press of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Incline machine chest press of 10 reps, 1 set
- Lat pull down of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine overhead press of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine row of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine reverse flye of 8-10 reps, 1 set
- External rotation of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Internal rotation of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Triceps press down of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Cable curls of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Hand grippe of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Wrist flexion of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Wrist extension of 6-8 reps, 1 set
Tuesday and Thursday Giannis Antetokounmpo workout routine
- Dead-lift of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Squats of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Romanian deadlift of 6 reps, 2 sets
- Glute-ham raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Leg press of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- One leg press of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell step-up of 3-4 reps
- Lunges of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl on an exercise ball of 4-8 reps, 1 set
- One leg hip extension of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- The bridge on an exercise ball of 8 reps, 1 set
- Hip abduction of 6 reps, 1 set
- Standing calf raise of 6 reps, 1 set
- Reverse crunches of 8 reps, 2 sets
- Cable side bend of 8-10 reps, 2 sets
Friday and Saturday Giannis Antetokounmpo workout routine
- Cardio exercises like sports playing, running, etc
Sunday Giannis Antetokounmpo workout routine
- Rest day
This is all about Giannis Antetokounmpo workout routine/exercise plan.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Physical Stats
|Height||6 feet 9 inches (211 cm approx..)|
|Weight||242 lbs(110 kg approx..)|
Giannis Antetokounmpo Diet Plan
Let’s know about Giannis Antetokounmpo Diet Plan. During his critical training period, Giannis was on a high protein and low carb diet that was essential to the type of workout he was doing. He had to lose a few pounds and gain muscle fitness. Giannis Antetokounmpo ate fully junk and fatty foods and added more green vegetables and fruits in his diet.
Giannis Antetokounmpo will take a protein shake before his workout and see that his body remains hydrated at all times of the day. We did not find the proper diet plan of Giannis Antetokounmpo, but we have found some of his dietary secrets.
Giannis Antetokounmpo diet plan includes:
- His first meal of the day in the morning includes oatmeal, bacon, eggs, and fruits.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo eats 6 small meals throughout the day.
- He eats heavily after his workout session.
This is all about Giannis Antetokounmpo diet plan/meal plan.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Workout Videos
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Also Read: Cristiano Ronaldo Workout
Giannis Antetokounmpo Instagram Photos